Glock Accused of Scamming Arizona Neighborhood Out of Hundreds, Local Police ......

This is a discussion on Glock Accused of Scamming Arizona Neighborhood Out of Hundreds, Local Police ...... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Glock Accused of Scamming Arizona Neighborhood Out of Hundreds, Local Police Questioning the Sidearm Guns.com 4/01/13 | by Daniel Terrill My comments: LOL. The title ...

Thread: Glock Accused of Scamming Arizona Neighborhood Out of Hundreds, Local Police ......

I'm the guy next door that is polite, but does not tell you crap.

Glock Accused of Scamming Arizona Neighborhood Out of Hundreds, Local Police ......

Glock Accused of Scamming Arizona Neighborhood Out of Hundreds, Local Police Questioning the Sidearm
    Guns.com
    4/01/13 | by Daniel Terrill

My comments: LOL. The title is a bit off................ and there is a reason why this is posted under humor......... but still too funny.

.....As he was getting ready that Wednesday morning he discovered that his service pistol was missing. In the incident report he is quoted saying that he routinely stores his gun in either his “bedroom closet” or in “a drawer in his office,” but it was in neither place when he went to retrieve it.

“I distinctly remember putting it up when I got home [the day before],” he said, “but it gets a little fuzzy after that.”

He explained that it had been a rough day and he may have had a few too many beers after he got home.

But “that doesn’t explain how I lost it,” he said.

Glock Accused of Scamming Arizona Neighborhood Out of Hundreds, Local Police Questioning the Sidearm - Guns.com

2. Remove Ads

Links