Run down of anti gun SD advise.

This is a discussion on Run down of anti gun SD advise. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just for kicks I thought Id run down the anti gun folks advise for SD situations. Feel free to add anything else you have read ...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Ghost1958
  • 2 Post By ANGLICO
  • 1 Post By atctimmy
  • 1 Post By lionround
  • 1 Post By atctimmy
  • 1 Post By lionround
  • 1 Post By Crowman
  • 2 Post By Jeanlouise

Thread: Run down of anti gun SD advise.

Run down of anti gun SD advise.

Just for kicks I thought Id run down the anti gun folks advise for SD situations. Feel free to add anything else you have read or heard.

1 When moving into a neighborhood take your shotgun on the porch and shoot twice in the air. Apparently this scares all the BG in the surrounding area. Or lets them know you have a gun and to come armed when they come to victimize you.

2. Apparently according to a female politician whos name I thankfully forgot, you can actually shoot someone with an empty gun. Not the treat every gun as if it is loaded safety tip type of empty gun. But a honest for real unloaded gun which according to her can still shoot someone. If you do insist on arming yourself an empty gun would be preferred. Since most armed citizens are usually disarmed by their attacker you have two options to help you. You can shoot the BG with your empty gun. And if your disarmed as you according to the antis likely will be your attacker wont shoot you because your gun he took from you is can you guess???? EMPTY

3. For females defending from attackers RUN. Its a well known fact that running barefoot is faster than running in six inch heels therefore as said female defends from the violent attacker shes advised to take time to remove her shoes. Or course try to run where there is no gravel glass nails or other pesky things that might injure your feet and slow you down.

4 Advanced female SD. If running barefoot you should slice your toes off on glass or run a nail thru your foot or if you just couldnt take off your shoes boots etc before primary defense running and break your leg you will likely be caught by your attacker. At this point the female has various SD options at her disposal. Highly recommended is to do nothing. She should passively allow her throat to be slit, be raped, beaten, strangled etc until she either is dead or her attacker is exhausted and leaves. Ill add my own twist that if following this plan she might also sing Give peace a chance by the late John Lennon.

5 The female may also choose though this is less desirable than just being passive and singing a more aggressive SD approach once caught by her attacker. She can tell the thug she has an STD. How this would prevent being strangled I dont know but I didnt come up with it either. Or if she wants to get really aggressive in her SD effort she should pass gas, drop a log on her attacker, pee on him, or throw up on him. Hopefully still singing Give peace a chance. Or maybe Thriller.

6. For Home defense. Top of the list, dont own a gun and and tell whoever is breaking in youve called the police while staying on the phone. This way the intruder knows you are likely unarmed, and about how long they have to kill you before the police show up. And the dispatcher can hear your last words or screams and tape them for posterity.

7 Home defense. If you must own an evil gun it must be locked in a safe in the basement and ammo locked in a rented apartment across town so your children are safe. Dont have children? Same advise. You could shoot yourself with your empty gun if its not locked up. God forbid that ammo is anywhere near the gun. Be careful when you unlock your gun as it may escape find ammo for itself and go on a shooting rampage by itself. If it cant find ammo it can still fire empty if you recall

8 and last on my list of tasty tidbits of nonsense. If you simply have to have a firearm and ammo and actually put ammo in the gun you can only put in 7 rounds. This does not mean you may use 7 rounds however. You should only shoot the BG once after warning him your going to shoot him. If he should not stop his attack well better luck next time and you probably deserve to die for owning a gun anyway.

Im sure that are a lot more but my shotgun is trying to climb out the window so I have to go.
    ANGLICO likes this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

2. Remove Ads

I'm the guy next door that is polite, but does not tell you crap.
    You forgot to add that anyone being attacked should 'reach down' and say 'No! Stop!" in a really, really 'scary loud Rosie O'Donnell voice', and then loose the bodily fluids.
    Ghost1958 and pittypat21 like this.

VIP Member
    ad·vice (d-vs)
    n.
    1. Opinion about what could or should be done about a situation or problem; counsel.

And yes, I am a grammar Nazi.
    lionround likes this.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Empty the magazine into bad guys chest and guts.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

VIP Member
    Dress like a nun, because if you've got leopard-print panties under your jeans, you were asking for it.

If you wear jeans, it is impossible to get raped, because they're just too hard for the rapist to remove without your consent.

Scratch their eyes out with your car keys.

If someone breaks into your bedroom while you're sleeping, pretend to stay asleep. They will leave you alone.

Blow this whistle.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

VIP Member
    Betty, are you talking about skinny jeans? : )
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

VIP Member
    There have been several cases where the lawyer for the defense claims that his client could not have possibly raped the victim because the skinny jeans the victim was wearing were too hard for his client to remove by himself.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Distinguished Member Array lionround's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    ad·vice (d-vs)
    n.
    1. Opinion about what could or should be done about a situation or problem; counsel.

I am referred to at work as the Grammar Police.

GrammarPoliceLogo.jpg
    atctimmy likes this.
    I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

VIP Member
    Yup, I stole it.
    lionround likes this.

Distinguished Member Array lionround's Avatar
    Timmy,

They can't call me a Grammar Nazi because I am Jewish. That would be offensive; however, Grammar Police is quite acceptable.

Yup, I stole it.
    atctimmy likes this.
    I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

137.jpg
    atctimmy likes this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    There have been several cases where the lawyer for the defense claims that his client could not have possibly raped the victim because the skinny jeans the victim was wearing were too hard for his client to remove by himself.

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

VIP Member
    Instead of telling him I have an STD, can I just tell him I have a Glock; and that's the last thing he hears?
    atctimmy and l1a1 like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    I am waiting for my hearing as I had a loaded staple gun when this guy broke in and he fled tripped on my hose in the back yard twisted his ankle fell and chipped a tooth cut his head and lost his drugs. His lawyer wants me to pay medical and replace drugs also a large amount for pain and suffering, oh well

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowwalker View Post
    I am waiting for my hearing as I had a loaded staple gun when this guy broke in and he fled tripped on my hose in the back yard twisted his ankle fell and chipped a tooth cut his head and lost his drugs. His lawyer wants me to pay medical and replace drugs also a large amount for pain and suffering, oh well
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Links