Happy, Happy, Happy - Hundreds of Texas educators take free concealed handgun class

This is a discussion on Happy, Happy, Happy - Hundreds of Texas educators take free concealed handgun class within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hundreds of Texas educators take free concealed handgun class | Fox News At least in Texas they have a "Common Sense" solution! Here Clark County ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By onacoma

Thread: Happy, Happy, Happy - Hundreds of Texas educators take free concealed handgun class

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Happy, Happy, Happy - Hundreds of Texas educators take free concealed handgun class

Hundreds of Texas educators take free concealed handgun class | Fox News

At least in Texas they have a "Common Sense" solution! Here Clark County has a school police force, that too is a common sense solution.
    shadowwalker and phreddy like this.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Good for Texas! I hope other states follow their example.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I'm all for it, but as for "armed security" at a school, I want a higher level of tactical training than basic CC requirements. But then something is better than nothing.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Links