MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry says your children are not yours

This is a discussion on MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry says your children are not yours within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry » All Your Kids Belong To Us - YouTube Heck where do I get reimbursed for our 6 Kids? So who ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By onacoma
  • 1 Post By NONAME762

Thread: MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry says your children are not yours

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry says your children are not yours

MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry » All Your Kids Belong To Us - YouTube

Heck where do I get reimbursed for our 6 Kids? So who do I send the bill for all my grandkid's (21) and great grandkid's (9) christmas presents?
    Jeanlouise likes this.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

2. Remove Ads

Harris-Perry has a similar attitude to this woman:

And a similar hair style.

Quote Originally Posted by onacoma View Post
    MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry » All Your Kids Belong To Us - YouTube

Heck where do I get reimbursed for our 6 Kids? So who do I send the bill for all my grandkid's (21) and great grandkid's (9) christmas presents?
    Classic... Collectivism. The collective/community is more important than the individual. Sacrifice the individual for the sake of the community.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

i cant watch the vid at work.. someone wanna give the jist of what the crazy lady said?

That woman should move to N Korea or China. She would fit in perfectly there.
    goldshellback likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJ View Post
    i cant watch the vid at work.. someone wanna give the jist of what the crazy lady said?
    She said we need to get over the notion that kids belong to parents or a family and realize they belong to a community and that it is the community's responsibility to raise them. I guess I will be waiting for my check from the community treasury for back costs for food, clothing, housing, education, cars, etc. for my kids.

The comments under the video are pretty good. Most think she is the tool she is.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

VIP Member
    Well okay, then, Ms. Perry. Since you believe that children belong to the community and others should raise them, you take that adorable little girl of yours and you click here on this registry to find some community help. What? No? But they're community, shouldn't you share? After all, she's not yours, right!

I don't weigh heavily the words of someone who refuses to acknowledge half her own genetics. “I’ve never thought of myself as biracial,” Harris-Perry says. “I’m black.” Does your mother not exist? Are there some issues there that have culminated into your views of parenting now?
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Well if that's the case, I'd like someone to send me one of their 5+ Garands they have set aside for "future progeny."

VIP Member
    Ha! They all want "the children" until "the children" turn into "the teens". Then you couldn't pay them to take em.

I've stopped listening to the blather from the left. I have more important things to do, like putting all my spices in alphabetical order.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Links