Thieves Make Off With Two Safes

This is a discussion on Thieves Make Off With Two Safes within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Talk about brazen and bold. Thieves broke into a local Hardee's and were there approximately one hour stealing two safes, one bolted to the floor ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By OldVet

Thread: Thieves Make Off With Two Safes

Talk about brazen and bold. Thieves broke into a local Hardee's and were there approximately one hour stealing two safes, one bolted to the floor which had to be cut loose.

I know this Hardee's, it is near where my parents live and about a mile from my home. Burglaries are on the rise in my neck of the woods, however this one most likely will be someone who was formerly employed by Hardee's or someone who works there and alerted the thieves about the safes. No matter what, it's still a bit unsettling.

Two Money-Filled Safes Stolen from Fast Food Restaurant - WSAZ.com - Severe Weather and Breaking News Coverage in West Virginia, Kentucky and Ohio.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    It certainly wasn't a random, spur-of-the-moment robbery. They knew what they wanted, where it was, and had the know-how and tools to do it.
    rigel42 and JoJoGunn like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Links