Motor Officer in high-speed chase

This is a discussion on Motor Officer in high-speed chase within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This thug imagined he could outrun and outmaneuver a BMW-mounted police officer, but he didn't stand a chance. My hat is off to Officer Gurley ...

Thread: Motor Officer in high-speed chase

This thug imagined he could outrun and outmaneuver a BMW-mounted police officer, but he didn't stand a chance. My hat is off to Officer Gurley for fine riding. I love a story with a happy ending.

While the bike should be able to keep up with the car the rider is at much greater risk if something should go wrong. Like a car pulling out in front of you or hitting a patch of sand or rock. Also no way to stop the car can't do the pit maneuver to spin him out with a cycle. Nice job to the officer.

VIP Member
    Nice job by the police officer. They were really moving fast.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Wow! That pulled my pucker string real tight. I ride a bike and must say that the LEO has guts and good training. Good outcome
    "Do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times. - Gabe Suarez

Cool Greased Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by commonground View Post
    Wow! That pulled my pucker string real tight. I ride a bike and must say that the LEO has guts and good training. Good outcome
    Damn straight the pucker award is in order here. I can't imagine going that fast on a bike. Then on top of riding at speeds up to and over 110MPH then dismounting and running all out after the scrawny little runt for a mile or so...

If that department has a greased cahonies award I'd recommend that scooter cop hands down. Then he runs all out for a mile or more to nail the little fashion statement. Hells bells he should get the Evil Kanevil Award!!
    Last edited by NONAME762; April 14th, 2013 at 09:20 AM. Reason: How do ya spell Kanevil??
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Links