Decorated Vet Arrested After ‘Rudely Displaying’ His Rifle

This is a discussion on Decorated Vet Arrested After ‘Rudely Displaying’ His Rifle within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Decorated Vet Arrested After ?Rudely Displaying? His Rifle ? and Says Officer Pulled Gun on Him in Front of Boy Scouts | Video | TheBlaze.com ...

Thread: Decorated Vet Arrested After ‘Rudely Displaying’ His Rifle

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

I was hiking last weekend and was thinking, I should carry an AR just because I can. I don't even own one but now want to because so many politicians think I shouldn't have one.

It is possible that some info is left out, but it looks pretty bad for the LEOs. I think we should have an AR open carry event in that county. I doubt they'd arrest 100+ calm, law conscious citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    I should carry an AR just because I can. I don't even own one but now want to because so many politicians think I shouldn't have one.
    Except for an SKS I bought in the mid 90s I had never owned a MBR. I bought my AK47 in Jan 2010 mainly cuz I had the $$ and I thought in a years time I might not be able to. I got it used with no 4473.

If I was hiking with others and cougars were about you can rest assured I'd have my AK or my Mossy 12G.

If that MSgt sues I hope he wins and scalds that Gestapo'esh PD. The actions of the officers in the video should be used in a training video to show new recruits how not to engage the public at large.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Links