Haha Oh Boy This is a Good One...College Prof Outed as a Nazi Fetishist Perv

This is a discussion on Haha Oh Boy This is a Good One...College Prof Outed as a Nazi Fetishist Perv within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This guy heads the Human Rights department at SMU, where I went. I never took him since I studied things that matter but he spoke ...

Thread: Haha Oh Boy This is a Good One...College Prof Outed as a Nazi Fetishist Perv

This guy heads the Human Rights department at SMU, where I went. I never took him since I studied things that matter but he spoke at an orientation event when I was a freshman in front of 200 of us and our parents the summer before school started. The "highlights" of his talk were things including, but not limited to, spending Christmas at Auschwitz one year and the next at the site of S-21 (the Khmer Rouge torture/genocide center). A former assistant professor under his supervision is now suing the school alleging that basically he is a complete pervert. Things like extorting sexual favors from female students for grades, pleasuring himself in his office while watching films of the Nazis, giving Nazi salutes etc. Additionally, he evidently has a hobby of peeking in his neighbors' windows while running around naked at night. I honestly can't say I'm too surprised...the creeper glasses and comb over says it all, this guy looks like he would drive around in a van offering kids candy if they get in...

SMU Professor Patricia Davis Claims She Was Fired for Blowing the Whistle on Sex and Nazi Fetishism in the Human Rights Program - Dallas - News - Unfair Park

It sounds like she had a serious bone to pick with Halperin. Halperin sounds like a serious weirdo. He might have made a fine Neo Nazi.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Sponsored Links