Here's The Deal...

This is a discussion on Here's The Deal... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Here's the deal...I never crashed last night. Instead I pulled an all nighter. I watched Gran Torino and Rambo 4. I've been drinking Rock* w/Everclear ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Here's The Deal...

Cool Here's The Deal...

Here's the deal...I never crashed last night.

Instead I pulled an all nighter. I watched Gran Torino and Rambo 4. I've been drinking Rock* w/Everclear since 1230 there abouts. Around 0200 I switched to 80 proof Yodka.

For the past 30M I've been tearin' into some rare Angus Roast. I ain't had meat like this since at least a month ago.

I went grocery shopping yesterday. This Angus Beef I got ain't on the shelf as a rule. I scored!!

I'm munchin' on this stuff. Killer yummy.

If you can have whatever you want what's marinatin' your taste buds?
    BigJon10125 likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

2. Remove Ads

Baconator.
    The problem with gun control is that drugs are already illegal.

VIP Member
    gives my acid reflex just thinking about it.

Pepto-Bismol for Upset Stomach and Diarrhea Relief
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

VIP Member
    Real dim sum. There's no dim sum restaurant around here. There used to be for a brief while, and it was fantastic, and then it closed shop and reopened under the same name, but it's mediocre mixed Asian cuisine. So I settle for frozen dumplings and pork buns. It's just not the same.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Quote Originally Posted by steffen View Post
    Baconator.
    Reminds me (God ONLY knows why) of Bacon flavored Gatorade!!!
    ----------------

Buckwheat... I stockpile Tums and Pepto.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Real dim sum. There's no dim sum restaurant around here. There used to be for a brief while, and it was fantastic, and then it closed shop and reopened under the same name, but it's mediocre mixed Asian cuisine. So I settle for frozen dumplings and pork buns. It's just not the same.
    I've heard of dim sum. Heard it is deliche!!Fourteen years ago I had Filipino food for the first time. Wherever Filipino women go when they die that's where I wanna be. Chinese is my next fave food.

Ribeye- black and blue. Cajun seasoning with blue cheese melted on it after the last flip. Spicy, tangy, amazing.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

I put a down payment of four T-bones. Hope to pay off by July fourth...

Quote Originally Posted by shooter76blue View Post
    I put a down payment of four T-bones. Hope to pay off by July fourth...
    Dude I'll lend ya 10 bucks towards your goal. Pay me back by paying it forward.
    shooter76blue likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    I've heard of dim sum. Heard it is deliche!!Fourteen years ago I had Filipino food for the first time. Wherever Filipino women go when they die that's where I wanna be. Chinese is my next fave food.
    Now you HAVE to find a dim sum restaurant. You've never had really good Chinese food until you've eaten at a dim sum restaurant! The dime-a-dozen Chinese buffets are nothing compared to it. They come by your table with wheeled carts piled with mini steamers filled with good stuff. Several carts have the dim sum, others will have various meats/veggies, and then there's the dessert cart. You pick what you want, they hand you a paper with the menu on it, and stamp whatever it is you picked. They bring the carts around several times. If you go in a string bean, you'll come out a Buddha.

Do try the chicken feet. It's not as scary as it sounds (or looks).
    msgt/ret likes this.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Having been overseas for so long.... I just want a good cheese buger!
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Now you HAVE to find a dim sum restaurant. You've never had really good Chinese food until you've eaten at a dim sum restaurant! The dime-a-dozen Chinese buffets are nothing compared to it. They come by your table with wheeled carts piled with mini steamers filled with good stuff. Several carts have the dim sum, others will have various meats/veggies, and then there's the dessert cart. You pick what you want, they hand you a paper with the menu on it, and stamp whatever it is you picked. They bring the carts around several times. If you go in a string bean, you'll come out a Buddha.

Do try the chicken feet. It's not as scary as it sounds (or looks).
    When I was just a wee lad we went to that Chinese Theatre restaurant in Frisco by Fishermans Wharf. I've loved Chinese food, incense and the color Red since I was like 6 years old.

Over the years I've found buffet Chinese to be of a lower quality than normal Chinese cuisine made to order. Fried Rice is the biggest culprit. I love that red meat on a skewer stick.

I'd walk on the wild side and try a chicken foot. I mean I've had cougar and beaver both. The beaver was perty goot with gravy and Heinz+I was half in the bag at the time. Steeling my nerve so to speak. I prefer elk, bear or venison tho. Beavers a bit too wild for me.

Man I am plumb wore out.
    Last edited by NONAME762; April 17th, 2013 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Oops#690

Ive been on a fish kick lately. And the Cracker Barrel has the best lemon pepper trout. yum.

Right now i would like some Prime steak, or some fine barbecue ribs.
    NONAME762 likes this.

VIP Member
    French onion soup in a bread bowl with lots of melted cheese...MMMMMMM.
    NONAME762 likes this.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links