Nice tribute to Marathon Victims at Boston Bruins game

This is a discussion on Nice tribute to Marathon Victims at Boston Bruins game within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I know most of you don't follow hockey. The Boston Bruins game was postponed the evening of the bombing. They did a very nice tribute ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By suntzu

Thread: Nice tribute to Marathon Victims at Boston Bruins game

Nice tribute to Marathon Victims at Boston Bruins game

I know most of you don't follow hockey. The Boston Bruins game was postponed the evening of the bombing. They did a very nice tribute to the first responders and victims of the bombing. Very classy.

The Bruins now and in the past have always been very close to the community. Very emotional watching some of the players hold back tears and anger while the music/video tribute played.

Boston-Bruins-Stanley-Cup-Logo.jpg

They also have THE best commercials:

Jeanlouise and 84160 like this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Hockey players and teams are some of the classiest folks in any pro sport.

OK so one day last year I'm over to my Sisters place and her kids are all there when this light bulb goes off in my head and I half blurt out about this new (I'd just heard about it TV show), a comedy called as it turns out>> Parks and Recreation<<. I had my portable disk drive with me and I want Robert to add a few shows/seasons on my disk deal and will he do it... Well...I'm still waiting for anybody to do that and it just dawned on me I can just YouTube it.

Right there...Reason #1369 why old farts like me
    shouldn't be allowed to buy computers since guys like me are barely able to turn the blame thing on without blowing it up or crashing the server. Whatever the Hell a server is??

So here I was foolish old timer me thinking Parks and Recreation was a comedy about Maintenance Men. All it is from what I could gather a few cute chicka-dees and some Gomers wearin' Dockers and Polo shirts. Nuttins gittin' done 'cept for cracka lackin' one liner after another and I'm near falling outta my Lazy Boy cuz I'm laughin' my keester OFF!!

OK I'm not a sports nut like a buncha y'all are but outta pure curiousity checked out some of those Boston Bruins commercials...and once again I gotta say I was crackin' up MAJOR!! Too bad some of those rules could not be applied to the folks that deserve those types of consequences maybe the pukes would straighten the Hell up!!!

Someone should be writing this stuff DOWN...I got a Golden Tongue!! QUIK Pull my finger...I'm about to ship my pants!!!
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

John 3:16 Gettin' Old ain't for Sissies.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Thought you would like them LOL....Sports in Boston is an obssession. Here is another one:
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Links