Your 2012 Federal Taxpayer Receipt.........

This is a discussion on Your 2012 Federal Taxpayer Receipt......... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just enter a few pieces of information below, and the Taxpayer Receipt gives you a breakdown of how your tax dollars are spent on priorities ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By MJB_17
  • 1 Post By msgt/ret
  • 2 Post By Boudin

Thread: Your 2012 Federal Taxpayer Receipt.........

Your 2012 Federal Taxpayer Receipt.........

Just enter a few pieces of information below, and the Taxpayer Receipt gives you a breakdown of how your tax dollars are spent on priorities like education, veterans benefits, health care, etc.
    Your 2012 Federal Taxpayer Receipt | The White House
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

2. Remove Ads

Part of my tax REFUND was spent on an HK P2000SK, but hey it's my money anyway so I do what I want with it!
    Crowman and NONAME762 like this.

VIP Member
    This year I only had to pay $4 and did not send it in until 15 Apr, I would rather pay than give the obama cartel an interest free loan.
    NONAME762 likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Given the source, forgive me if I'm dubious of the validity of this info.
    msgt/ret and NONAME762 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    This year I only had to pay $4 and did not send it in until 15 Apr, I would rather pay than give the obama cartel an interest free loan.
    Well now seeing as how the fed gov never gave a rats patootee about my thoughts on pretty much anythang I don't particularly give a horses rear end what they want neither.

I have a personal rule about staying off dotgov websites. Call it paranoia if you want...I don't care. I'll take your word for it.

The fedgov is making a small fortune off me with tobacco taxes to the tune of $90 a month. I only buy gas for my truck maybe twice a month. I buy maybe one half gallon of Yodka a month and maybe 2 six packs of beer.

If only I could quit smoking without turning into Charlie Manson that would be the best reward. I would be seriously flipping the fedgov the bird and diggin' it!!

Sorry Lord...Your Son was an outlaw too.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links