DHS thinks you are a Criminal, but cannot admit where they fail to protect you!

This is a discussion on DHS thinks you are a Criminal, but cannot admit where they fail to protect you! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My Comments: And the DHS (our own US Gov) focuses on us being potential threats to the society, since we willingly submit to background checks ...

Thread: DHS thinks you are a Criminal, but cannot admit where they fail to protect you!

I'm the guy next door that is polite, but does not tell you crap.

DHS thinks you are a Criminal, but cannot admit where they fail to protect you!

My Comments: And the DHS (our own US Gov) focuses on us being potential threats to the society, since we willingly submit to background checks and have clean police records............. Give me a break already!

The FBI was last night hunting a 12-strong terrorist “sleeper cell” linked to the Boston marathon bomb brothers.
    Check out Boston bombers: FBI hunting 12-strong terrorist ?sleeper cell? linked to brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev - Mirror Online

Friends of accused Boston bomber taken into custody in New Bedford, Mass.
    Read more: Friends of accused Boston bomber taken into custody in New Bedford, Mass.* - NY Daily News

ICE Arrests Two in MA Town Tied to Bombing Case
    ICE Arrests Two in MA Town Tied to Bombing Case

Flashback: FBI Training Manual Purged References to Islamic Terror
    Flashback: FBI Training Manual Purged References to Islamic Terror

Breaking: Boston Bomber’s Mosque Linked to Muslim Brotherhood
    Breaking: Boston Bomber?s Mosque Linked to Muslim Brotherhood | The Gateway Pundit

US In Denial As Islamic Terrorism Visits Boston
    US In Denial As Islamic Terrorism Visits Boston

FBI: Boston suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev followed 'radical Islam'
    FBI: Boston suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev followed 'radical Islam' - latimes.com

Allen West: Can we investigate radical Islamic terror now?
    Allen West: Can we investigate radical Islamic terror now? - Washington Times

2. Remove Ads

WOW ANGLICO you should be an Investigator/Detective/CSI Forensics guy somewhere...making the Big Bucks. Geez Louise you gave us all 8 new avenues to research in a Quest For Truth.

I just hope that the FBI and DHS takes the opportunity given them by these 2 brothers to further investigate all of the camps I heard about 4 or 5 years ago of muslim camps on acreage across the USA where sporadic automatic weapons gunfire has been reported. Local LE won't/can't investigate as these camps are most often way the heck outta town say 50M or more. I'm talking so far from anywhere that the lone deputy for 500 square miles has enough sense to not investigate otherwise he may very well not make it home that night.

I had heard initially these camps were protected under the Article of Freedom to Worship in our Bill of Rights. Just the same I know not all states are Class III states where w/proper ATF paperwork regular folks (non LEO) can own and shoot full automatic weapons. I just think the FBI should check out reports of automatic weapons fire way out past Timbuktoo when they get the call. But that's just me.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links