"Bloomburg 30-Round, Sugary, 'A Salt' Magazine Giveaway"

This is a discussion on "Bloomburg 30-Round, Sugary, 'A Salt' Magazine Giveaway" within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; [Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL. First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and “PVC” reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL] ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DaveH

Thread: "Bloomburg 30-Round, Sugary, 'A Salt' Magazine Giveaway"

VIP Member

[Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL. First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and “PVC” reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL]

In 2007 VCDL held the successful (and fun) Bloomberg Gun Giveaway, where we gave away two handguns. Now that gun owners defeated Bloomberg's anti-gun agenda last week, it's time for another giveaway!

To celebrate, VCDL is holding the "Bloomburg 30-Round, Sugary, 'A Salt' Magazine Giveaway" at the **MAY 23** VCDL membership meeting in Annandale!

New York City's fearless leader and Napoleanic understudy, is a true "gun-nut," totally fixated on firearms. In reality, Bloomberg is an insecure dictator, who feels threatened by our right to keep and bear arms and wants to disarm everyone, except, of course, his own FIVE-man security team!

There will be two sets of door prizes at the meeting:

1. First place: choice of either an AR-15 30-round magazine OR an AK-47 30-round magazine. The winner will also get a huge sugary soft drink and a salt shaker. (All things Bloomberg is trying to ban or severely restrict)

2. Second place: the magazine NOT chosen by the winner and a huge sugary soft drink

The event is free. The prizes will be given to two lucky attendees!

NOTE: We won a battle, not the war, and we need to continue to be vigilant as our opponents are trying to regroup.
    [Also see: 4/24 VCDL meeting: Charlottesville, VA area for another Mag giveaway]

VA-ALERT is a project of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL).

VCDL is a non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.

VCDL web page: http://www.vcdl.org

---------------

The meeting is open to the pubic, so bring friends, family, and co-workers.

Directions: https://www.vcdl.org/node/177

msgt/ret likes this.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Cool. I could always use another salt shaker.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Sponsored Links