A modest proposal

This is a discussion on A modest proposal within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Whenever a deranged gunman kills people, there are calls for gun control. Whenever a terrorist attacks, there are calls to ban everyone from the terrorist's ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Brad426
  • 1 Post By NONAME762

Thread: A modest proposal

VIP Member

A modest proposal

Whenever a deranged gunman kills people, there are calls for gun control. Whenever a terrorist attacks, there are calls to ban everyone from the terrorist's religion, country, or ethnic origin.

My proposal takes this trend to the next logical conclusion - all men should be immediately deported from the US. Since 99.99999% of all robberies, thefts, home invasions, murders, and terrorist attacks are committed by men, we need to remove these dangerous individuals from the U.S. NYC Mayor Bloomberg, TV host Bill Maher, MSNBC, and others have all endorsed this idea and have recommended that the new US Constitution be re-written for women only and will consist of the following single Article:

"You can do anything you want, as long as it's not something we don't want you to do."
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

2. Remove Ads

I think I saw this on an episode of "Wonder Woman".
    BenGoodLuck likes this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Well, they better reserve me a spot on the barge goin' outta here cuz I wouldn't do too well in Bloombutts Stepford world.
    BenGoodLuck likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links