This Is A Great Little Bug Out Bag Item

This Is A Great Little Bug Out Bag Item

This is a discussion on This Is A Great Little Bug Out Bag Item within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Blist-O-Ban Blist O Ban Medium Bag 5 Pack 40 0410 | eBay I was meaning to post about this item a while back. Much better ...

Thread: This Is A Great Little Bug Out Bag Item

Administrator

Post This Is A Great Little Bug Out Bag Item

Blist-O-Ban

Blist O Ban Medium Bag 5 Pack 40 0410 | eBay

I was meaning to post about this item a while back. Much better than MoleSkin.

Any of you that have ever had heel blisters from a pair of hiking boots or shoes that slip at the heel know how bad that can be especially if you must continue walking.
    That constant rubbing friction on an existing blister can be quite maddening.

That has happened to me when I had taken an extra pair of boots with me in order to break them in on an actual hike. Not such a great idea thinking back on that.

These are great and are worth every penny. An especially valuable item for the Bug Out Bag and do not really add any weight.
    These are always in my B.O.B. now.
    Even if I may never need them for myself (because I will never attempt to break in a new pair of boots on an actual hike again) - but, in a SHTF scenario we can only move as quickly as the slowest person in a group.

Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Looks interesting. Thanks for sharing, I will have to check them out...
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Thanks.. will have to add some of those to the list

Cool

Ah yes my glory days...when I thought nothing of taking a backpacking trip 13M in ONE WAY. I was in my early to mid 20s back then. Now I walk about as little as I can get away with. I can tolerate about 20M of grocery shopping when I'm lucky. If not I'm limping when I'm walking out to my truck. Tho 5M of sitting is usually sufficient to relieve the arthritic pain I get. Oh the joys of getting old.
    Last edited by NONAME762; April 27th, 2013 at 03:58 AM. Reason: I got Moleskin I bought more than 10-15 years ago.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Links