It's Official -

It's Official -

This is a discussion on It's Official - within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I spend as much time on this forum, as I do on Facebook. (If I ever breakdown and get tapatalk<Next phone upgrade> it would be ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By OldVet
  • 1 Post By sixgun

Thread: It's Official -

It's Official -

I spend as much time on this forum, as I do on Facebook. (If I ever breakdown and get tapatalk<Next phone upgrade> it would be more time here). Just to let you know, I have the time, i am retired.

The reason though is that i am really interested in what YOU have to say. about Guns, the world situation, yourselves in general. I am learning a lot about guns. Right now I am not getting to range as much as I'd like to. But i am trying to get as much info in my head as possible.

So Thanks

Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black in S. FL.
    If you'd get off Facebook, you'd have time to go to the range more.
    Retired USAF E-8. Official forum curmudgeon.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

I might check my facebook account one or two times a month, DC everyday, much more interesting.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    Hóka-héy! Crazy Horse

Here here, what msgt/ret said. FB is part of US Intel Network. Just sayin'...

Face book what a joke. Another way of big brotha is watching you. (Conspiracy theory anyone)
    NONAME762 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    I keep my FB stuff to a minimum

Quote Originally Posted by Once View Post
    I keep my FB stuff to a minimum
    Within 7 days of learning FB was hacked by USGovt Intel I deleted all I could and scrammed the heck outta Dodge.

The short time I was on FB I was surprised by the number of girls worldwide that wanted to friend me. One in particular still stands out in my mind. She had a head and shoulders shot up. Jet black hair, long and straight. She looked somewhat Amer-Asian and just drop dead gorgeous. This was maybe a couple years ago. I declined.

I'd barely be able to stand having a real girl friend who was drop dead gorgeous. Having an online only gf would make it near impossible for me to maintain that skinny envelope of, well, I think a couple of you guys know what I mean. I've got enough consternation and calamity in my life to step off the deep end with something like this.

Sponsored Links