How Real Men Shoot Skeet

This is a discussion on How Real Men Shoot Skeet within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; How Real Men Shoot Skeet - ConservativeVideos.com :: ConservativeVideos.com...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By IBGoodToGo
  • 1 Post By lionround

Thread: How Real Men Shoot Skeet

goldshellback likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array lionround's Avatar
    That was AWESOME. I wan't me some o' that action.
    NONAME762 likes this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

B4 I clicked on the vid the bit How Real Men Shoot Skeet had me chuckling in an over the top/ Redneck Mode.

First thought in my spade like mind was...using a 40mm Bofors.

I Weren't Too Far Off Was I Now Fella's?
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Where did you get that video of me shooting skeet?
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

Sorry guys and gals. But I probably couldnt afford the ammo for that kind of skeet. Would be fun tho.

Was that at Camp David????
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

I was riding my 10 speed to work one day when I saw a fast moving dust cloud where there shouldn't be one. I had time so I rode over to check it out. Some Army Recruiters had a table setup. Here's the good part. They were giving the kids rides in M113 APC's. Yehaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Usually a mild mannered Redneck I am. I didn't have all day so... It ain't that tough to crowd my way to the front of the line (which I did) and was next up when that APC screamed to a stop 10 feet away from me. We all piled in. I sat kitty cornered (at an angle) right behind the driver next to a bulkhead and where I could peer up thru the hatch where the 50 should have been.

The rear door closed and the driver yelled HOLD ON!! Then he romped on it. Bar none the best ride of my life with my clothes on!!!!! Seems like every 90 turn he made was at top speed. Hanging on to the loop straps every 12-18" for dear life... all these 12 year olds were screaming+1 33 year old man (me) was whoopin it up I guaran-freakin'-tee Ya!!!!!

Five minutes later we stopped and the rear door opened. Feet unsteady, brain scrambled, I felt like I'd just taken a ride in a Blender in a F6 Tornado. I was plenty wobbly I can tell you. If I ever won the Lottery the first thing I'd do is buy my own M113.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links