Going Shopping Today...

This is a discussion on Going Shopping Today... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have to run a few errands today, among them is to visit Bed Bath and beyond to get some new frying pans as some ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MJB_17

Thread: Going Shopping Today...

Going Shopping Today...

I have to run a few errands today, among them is to visit Bed Bath and beyond to get some new frying pans as some of mine are wearing out and I don't want pieces of teflon in my food. While there, if I have the chance, I'm going to ask where the pressure cookers are...

Now, I don't play poker, but I have a pretty good poker face. Given the chance, I'm going to ask attempt to matter of factly ask someone working there if I can buy one without a background check...

I pulled off something similar about two months ago when I asked a LGS salesman if he has any "machine gun assault clips", he responded that he was out of stock on most magazines and didn't give any indication he knew I was messing with him...I think he figured I was a gun newbie and didn't know what the heck I was talking about.

As you can see, according to their website, BBBY stocks a veritable emporium of IED components that would impress AQAP:

Pressure Cookers, Cookware - Bed Bath & Beyond
    NONAME762 likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Cool

You're still messin' with us ain'tcha???
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

John 3:16 Gettin' Old ain't for Sissies.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Uh Oh now your on the watch list. LOL

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I like to go into the dressing room, wait a minute, and then shout, "Hey. I'm out of toilet paper in here!"
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Ha! Extra points if you get it on video.

Links