For a Wednesday It Felt more like a Saturday..Share a Really Uber Cool Day You've Had

This is a discussion on For a Wednesday It Felt more like a Saturday..Share a Really Uber Cool Day You've Had within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I am So Rockin' Out Right Now.... ....Lit out about 0830-0900 to the Rez 4 smokes and gas. Pay cash and get a 10 cent ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NONAME762

Thread: For a Wednesday It Felt more like a Saturday..Share a Really Uber Cool Day You've Had

Cool For a Wednesday It Felt more like a Saturday..Share a Really Uber Cool Day You've Had

I am So Rockin' Out Right Now........Lit out about 0830-0900 to the Rez 4 smokes and gas. Pay cash and get a 10 cent a gallon break. Topped off+filled a can 4 the tractor. I had a most excellent Ferris Bueller Day today...Did a fair bit of just plain cruisin'. Got all of my chores done.. HUA Right now got some Inspirational FM 104.1 KAFE. KAFE plays DISCO on this show. Who Remembers Disco?!?
    PEF likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

2. Remove Ads

Links