San Jose: Pharmacist busted putting poison OJ in Starbucks display cooler. Jihadist?

San Jose: Pharmacist busted putting poison OJ in Starbucks display cooler. Jihadist?

This is a discussion on San Jose: Pharmacist busted putting poison OJ in Starbucks display cooler. Jihadist? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Woman Arrested at SJ Starbucks for Potential Orange Juice Poisoning | NBC Bay Area A 50-year-old pharmacist was arrested Monday night after police say she ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Jeanlouise
  • 3 Post By CanuckQue
  • 1 Post By CanuckQue

Thread: San Jose: Pharmacist busted putting poison OJ in Starbucks display cooler. Jihadist?

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

Woman Arrested at SJ Starbucks for Potential Orange Juice Poisoning | NBC Bay Area

A 50-year-old pharmacist was arrested Monday night after police say she removed two bottles of orange juice from a bag - which they say were filled with rubbing alcohol - and placed them on the shelf with other refrigerated items at a Starbucks in San Jose.

San Jose Police Sgt. Jason Dwyer took Ramineh Behbehanian of San Jose into custody on an attempted murder charge because the orange juice contained what police said were lethal quantities of isopropyl alcohol. She is scheduled to appear in court Thursday.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Ex Member Array Manderinobyebye's Avatar
    You really do,have to watch what's going on around you,anymore.Unless,she was mad at Starbucks,no telling why.Crazy,mean,jihadist,who knows,smh.

VIP Member
    After one sip of that OJ wouldn't someone realize that there's isopropyl alcohol in it? I mean, it's not tasteless.

Who knows what that kook had in mind, but if she runs screaming "Allah Akbar" from Starbucks, it will be suspicious.
    msgt/ret and NONAME762 like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    After one sip of that OJ wouldn't someone realize that there's isopropyl alcohol in it? I mean, it's not tasteless.
    While isopropyl alcohol may not be tasteless, unfortunately it seems many people are. You should see some of the crap my workmates chug. It would not surprise me in the least if one of them had to have their stomach pumped after accidently drinking a gallon of bleach.
    British by birth. American by choice.

VIP Member
    Let's hope the alert customer that spotted her got a free Venti Mocha Frappuchino! Those can run you five or six bucks!
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandpgrl View Post
    You really do,have to watch what's going on around you,anymore.Unless,she was mad at Starbucks,no telling why.Crazy,mean,jihadist,who knows,smh.
    It really really chaps my hide knowing there's people like her in My Country pulling this kind of crap. Most everytime another mishap or tragedy occurs MSM tries to make us out as the culprits. I hope the MSM stretches her out over a dungeon stretching rack and gives her what for. I would also hope there's Justice and she gets some hard time.

Why in Hell can't INS and ICE keep 'these people' OUT OF THE USA??? It ain't rocket science... ..
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Distinguished Member Array technomonster's Avatar
    Lodi News-Sentinel - Google News Archive Search

Red Bull: Blackmailers Threaten To Taint Drinks

i remember when i was in forth or fifth grade and living in Asia my mom would remind me daily not to drink anything that did not come sealed in a glass bottle or metal can because there was something like this going on. the blackmailers would demand "ransom" from a major company by threatening to inject poison in their products in the grocery isles.

we were told to not consume drinks packaged in paper boxes or foil pouches. this went on for a while and there were several copy cat incidents.
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

Distinguished Member Array technomonster's Avatar
    Police nab Tainan man threatening to poison drinks - Taipei Times

here is a link to one of the copy cat incident, cant find the original. i doubt it`s on the web, it was over twenty years ago.
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

Distinguished Member Array oldman45's Avatar
    Product tampering is always bad. Media reporting inaccurate things is also bad. The lady was an educated idiot that needs mental help and a long prison visit.

Yet, the link says she was a pharmacist. Other agencies are reporting she was a chemist working for a Johnson & Johnson subsidary. There is a big difference between a chemist and a pharmacist. I know, it is being nit picking but I have to work with factual evidence and feel the news media should do the same.
    A 9mm might expand but a .45acp never shrinks.

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Did you throw "Jihadist" into the title because of the woman's name? The heck? I guess the color of the skin determines whether we just assume someone's a run-of-the-mill weirdo, eh?
    oldman45, Alex_C and StripesDude like this.
    Our current plan for Universal Iron Lung coverage, just sayin'.
    Wisest. Retirement. Plan. Ever.
    Good thing the March of Dimes worked. How, why?

Alternately, for those with a tool shed, ideas, or creative loved ones to tell..

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckQue View Post
    Did you throw "Jihadist" into the title because of the woman's name? The heck? I guess the color of the skin determines whether we just assume someone's a run-of-the-mill weirdo, eh?
    Look at her picture in the article. She's as "white" as driven snow.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

VIP Member
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post

Who knows what that kook had in mind, but if she runs screaming "Allah Akbar" from Starbucks, it will be suspicious.
    Allah Akbar? Isn't that what one says to prevent suspicion these days?

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    Look at her picture in the article. She's as "white" as driven snow.
    Man, what?
    PEF likes this.
    Our current plan for Universal Iron Lung coverage, just sayin'.
    Wisest. Retirement. Plan. Ever.
    Good thing the March of Dimes worked. How, why?

Alternately, for those with a tool shed, ideas, or creative loved ones to tell..

VIP Member
    Okay, the DA didn't even charge her and she's out:

Suspect in San Jose Starbucks attempted poisoning to be freed - Inside Bay Area

Somewhere along the line the facts aren't lining up with the narrative. Either the reporters mucked up the facts, or they were fed fact what were already mucked up....

Can't say what will happen or even what really happened...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Links