Breaking Story out of Cleveland Ohio 0623

Breaking Story out of Cleveland Ohio 0623

This is a discussion on Breaking Story out of Cleveland Ohio 0623 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This is a Breaking News Story out of Cleveland OHIO!! This is like a skit right out of Saturday Night LIVE back in the day. ...

Thread: Breaking Story out of Cleveland Ohio 0623

Cool Breaking Story out of Cleveland Ohio 0623

This is a Breaking News Story out of Cleveland OHIO!! This is like a skit right out of Saturday Night LIVE back in the day.
    Some old cat, 52, kept 3 women PRISONER for 10 YEARS...had a baby even w/1 of these gals even.

The former School Bus Driver was known 'round the 'hood as just a regular guy giving the kids on the block rides on his quad or motorcycles+he had a 4x4...just Mr Uber Cool to everyone thereabouts.
    So this black man next (Charles Ramsey) door whose lived there just a year or so...he hears a commotion and goes to check it out...hears what sounds like a young girl yelling for help and sounding just scared as all get out!! So he kicks out an aluminum panel and she crawls out and runs into his arms and he's all what's up w/this pretty young white girl that she runs up into this black cat's arms ?? He's all WTFlock?? She asks for a phone (Mind ya now she's not seen ANYTHING new in 10 years "how does this thing work?" He dials the phone gets the 911 operator....

...long story short "Send the Poooooooolice!!!!!!!! ( Girls were 16-14 and 19 when kidnapped as far back as 2002...Charles Ramsey the black man..he's like a candidate for take ur pick...Saturday Night Live..Letterman..Johnny Carson..this Charles Ramsey is the black version of Cheech and Chong back in the day...I mean he sounded like he's playing a scripted part in BLAZING SADDLES...He's funny as all get out!! If you weren't listening to The News you'd think you were at The Improv Comedy Club!!!

At one point Charles Ramsey (America's HERO for May 7th 2013) is talking about this old cat cookin' Ribs and chicken alla time with Charles and breaking bread with him often and this old degenerate freak who along with his 2 brothers kept these women hidden away the last 10 years imprisoned in a basement!!!!
    Geeze Louise if ole Barry Sotoro just deviated half of his resources to the Weirdo's that are kidnapping young girls and holding them prisoner for 10 freaking years!!!!!!!!!

Just un-freakin'-beleivable...I heard this on my local Killer RnR station.. I Can't Believe It's NEWS!!! Show ..Check MSNBC--wherever you go for the news you kin use No one could make this ship up!!!
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    This is a Breaking News Story out of Cleveland OHIO!! This is like a skit right out of Saturday Night LIVE back in the day.
    Some old cat, 52, kept 3 women PRISONER for 10 YEARS...had a baby even w/1 of these gals even.

The former School Bus Driver was known 'round the 'hood as just a regular guy giving the kids on the block rides on his quad or motorcycles+he had a 4x4...just Mr Uber Cool to everyone thereabouts.
    So this black man next (Charles Ramsey) door whose lived there just a year or so...he hears a commotion and goes to check it out...hears what sounds like a young girl yelling for help and sounding just scared as all get out!! So he kicks out an aluminum panel and she crawls out and runs into his arms and he's all what's up w/this pretty young white girl that she runs up into this black cat's arms ?? He's all WTFlock?? She asks for a phone (Mind ya now she's not seen ANYTHING new in 10 years "how does this thing work?" He dials the phone gets the 911 operator....

...long story short "Send the Poooooooolice!!!!!!!! ( Girls were 16-14 and 19 when kidnapped as far back as 2002...Charles Ramsey the black man..he's like a candidate for take ur pick...Saturday Night Live..Letterman..Johnny Carson..this Charles Ramsey is the black version of Cheech and Chong back in the day...I mean he sounded like he's playing a scripted part in BLAZING SADDLES...He's funny as all get out!! If you weren't listening to The News you'd think you were at The Improv Comedy Club!!!

At one point Charles Ramsey (America's HERO for May 7th 2013) is talking about this old cat cookin' Ribs and chicken alla time with Charles and breaking bread with him often and this old degenerate freak who along with his 2 brothers kept these women hidden away the last 10 years imprisoned in a basement!!!!
    Geeze Louise if ole Barry Sotoro just deviated half of his resources to the Weirdo's that are kidnapping young girls and holding them prisoner for 10 freaking years!!!!!!!!!

Just un-freakin'-beleivable...I heard this on my local Killer RnR station.. I Can't Believe It's NEWS!!! Show ..Check MSNBC--wherever you go for the news you kin use No one could make this ship up!!!
    Mr Berry is quite a colorful guy - and a real hero too. He DID something to help. Without knowing what the story was, he rescued the girl, smashed the door in so she could escape and got 911 but fast. That's a "take responsibility for your fellow human beings" guy. Many would have just gone their way without wanting to get involved - and those girls would still be prisoners"

Hats off to Mr. Berry!

(There's a thread already going on this story in this forum)

Quote Originally Posted by detective View Post
    Mr Ramsey is quite a colorful guy - and a real hero too. He DID something to help. Without knowing what the story was, he rescued the girl, smashed the door in so she could escape and got 911 but fast. That's a "take responsibility for your fellow human beings" guy. Many would have just gone their way without wanting to get involved - and those girls would still be prisoners."

Hats off to Mr. Ramsey!

(There's a thread already going on this story in this forum)
    Yeah right after I put mine up I saw where the Sarge beat me to The Punch AGAIN!!!!!!! Ya might wanna change that up to Mr Ramsey Bubba,,,I got the name wrong on my 1st try. This has to be the Best Rescue Story I've heard of in a long time!!!!!

I loved the part where he said they went in 30 or 40 deep and turned the place upside down... You can just bet the Mayor of Cleveland will milk this for all he can get!! Wonder if he'll make a call to take 'guns off the street'.....
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Links