How not to quit smoking.

This is a discussion on How not to quit smoking. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Sacramento Woman’s Alleged Stop Smoking Plan: Slap a Deputy SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A woman’s plan to stop smoking involved allegedly slapping a Sacramento County deputy. ...

Thread: How not to quit smoking.

VIP Member

How not to quit smoking.

Sacramento Woman’s Alleged Stop Smoking Plan: Slap a Deputy

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A woman’s plan to stop smoking involved allegedly slapping a Sacramento County deputy.

Deputy Matt Campoy says it came out of nowhere as he left his shift at the Sacramento County Jail. A woman purposely blocking his way.

“All of a sudden, she stepped into me and slapped me in the face,” he said.
    Sacramento Woman?s Alleged Stop Smoking Plan: Slap a Deputy « CBS Sacramento

There are some really strange people out there. After she pays all the fines and court costs she will not have much left over for cigarettes anyway.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

2. Remove Ads

She sounds like a Nut Job.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Ex Member Array Manderinobyebye's Avatar
    The saying her elevator doesn't go to the top,with her,it's stuck in the basement.Needs an out of order sign on it,smh.

Guys, guys....this is exactly what I would do to quit smoking, if I smoked of course.

People fail to see the innovative method of kicking the smoking habit....it now could be said we are "slapping" the smoking habit.

She needs a grant so this proceedure can be studied further.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Links