Proof...that silencers are going mainstream.

This is a discussion on Proof...that silencers are going mainstream. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Here ya go. Proof that more and more people are buying and using silencers. They are popping up everywhere. Just don't bring that toy to ...

Thread: Proof...that silencers are going mainstream.

Senior Moderator

Proof...that silencers are going mainstream.

Here ya go. Proof that more and more people are buying and using silencers. They are popping up everywhere.

Just don't bring that toy to school.

The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

2. Remove Ads

I believe the accepted vernacular is SUPPRESSOR. If they were indeed silent there would be No Sound.

Considering the first complaint anti's always give is the noise problem associated with shooting ranges wouldn't it be wonderful if acquiring Suppressors was as easy as simply opening a can of pop or kissing the little woman goodbye on the way out the door. No need for ATF paperwork or tax stamps or asking permission of some yahoo bureaucrat.

If I had of had Suppressors on my guns the last 40 years I might very well still have most of my hearing intact.Tinnitis might not even be a cause for concern.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

John 3:16 Gettin' Old ain't for Sissies.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links