Iggy Joke Of The Day 5/22/13

This is a discussion on Iggy Joke Of The Day 5/22/13 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Guy sees a cop in his rearview window with lights flashing, knows he was speeding, but takes a minute but finally pulls over. Cop comes ...

Thread: Iggy Joke Of The Day 5/22/13

Iggy Joke Of The Day 5/22/13

Guy sees a cop in his rearview window with lights flashing, knows he was speeding, but takes a minute but finally pulls over. Cop comes up, says his shift is about over and really doesn’t want more paperwork to do, so if the guy can come up with an excuse he hasn’t heard before he’ll let him go. The guy thinks for a minute and says “My wife ran off with a highway patrolman a couple months ago and I was afraid he was bringing her back.”
    Raleigh... Where Barney comes to Party...

Glock 27 or M&P Shield for every day carry (LCP for deep conceal when necessary)... Glock 23 for the home.

Call me Iggy. Only my mother calls me by my full given name.

2. Remove Ads

Nice one.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Must have been the same cop who brought my wife back. He still gave me a ticket and her too!
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Links