Travel a lot and and stay at Marriots? Then get free gun stuff!

This is a discussion on Travel a lot and and stay at Marriots? Then get free gun stuff! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just thought I would share this to the folks that travel frequently! To help off set the cost of shooting and enjoying our hobby. For ...

Thread: Travel a lot and and stay at Marriots? Then get free gun stuff!

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

Just thought I would share this to the folks that travel frequently! To help off set the cost of shooting and enjoying our hobby.

For the last two years I have been traveling for work about 1-2 times per month. Usually when I'm on the road I stay at Marriot hotels. I got myself a Marriots Reward credit card, and found out that Marriot gives you 5 points for every $1 spent at Marriot and Marriot affiliates. Last year I stayed in 74 Marriot hotel rooms. Plus some of these hotels give out free points for just staying there by spinning a wheel (like the wheel of fortune etc..) With the points you can convert to Cabelas cards, last year alone I converted them to about $800 in Cabelas gift cards. I was able to order most of my reloading stuff for the entire year. I told a friend who travels frequently, and she has since purchased two Viper self Climbers ($300 tree stands) and most of her ammo for the year. Just thought I would share.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Cool. I stay in Marriott hotels almost exclusivity.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Sponsored Links