My email to the Million Mom March.

This is a discussion on My email to the Million Mom March. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I just wanted to thank you guys for marketing such a wonderful product like the MMM fanny pack. I obtained two(second hand). These will work ...

Thread: My email to the Million Mom March.

My email to the Million Mom March.

I just wanted to thank you guys for marketing such a wonderful product like the MMM fanny pack. I obtained two(second hand). These will work wonderfully for my intended purpose. I was so overjoyed when I recieved them. I now wear one at least once a day. The ones I got cost alittle more than what you advertise them for but thats ok because the money is going to a good cause. A gentleman notified me that if I were to send him a Money Order made out the the Missouri Legal Defence Fund for $30 then he would gladly send me two of these amazing packs. I believe that me wearing this fanny pack and using it in the manner I propose with significantly reduce gun violence against me and mine. Again, thanks.

***clipse***

PS: here is a link to a picture I took with the fanny pack and contents that I keep with me everyday.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/clipse/CZUB/MMMwwwfriendly.jpg
    In case your wondering the pic is the same as my avatar. I took that picture quite a long time ago and I posted it a few days ago on another board and it got me to thinking. Every since I took that picture I have been wanting to email MMM and thank them for the product. So today I finally got around to it and did it. :D

clipse

2. Remove Ads

Administrator

MILLION Mom March

Did you send your E-mail to ALL 50 of them??? :kay:

An Afterthought: Did you ask them exactly what items they pack into their fannies? Just curious. :O:huh:

Links