Memorial Day Celebration and a little bit of shooting!

This is a discussion on Memorial Day Celebration and a little bit of shooting! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My wife and I went with one of the guys in my musical group to a property owned by a friend of him and his ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gtfoxy

Thread: Memorial Day Celebration and a little bit of shooting!

Thumbs up Memorial Day Celebration and a little bit of shooting!

My wife and I went with one of the guys in my musical group to a property owned by a friend of him and his wife. He has just gotten his Ohio Carry Permit and wanted us to accompany him out there to shoot.

We made a Memorial Day event of it, and let me tell you, it was perhaps the best day we have had this past weekend.

I had my new Taurus PT 709 9mm and the S&W Bodyguard .380. My wife had her Ruger LCR .357 magnum and I brought the Ruger 10-22 along for some plinking. Had a bunch of ammo too.

My music buddy had several handguns, older HR revolver in .32 S&W an older, .22 revolver a Taurus Ultra Lite .38spl and an old .22 auto rifle that was just the best.

We were there for over an hour or two trying out all the different guns, the weather was great, the bench was in the shade too. We have intentions of doing this again sometime.

We also got introduced to Chauncey, the property owner's Irish Sitter, who is still something of a pup. He really liked me.

I just wanted to post some refelections on here. Thanks to those who sacrificed all they had so, Me, my wife and friend can have a Memorial Day just like this one.
    Last edited by JoJoGunn; May 29th, 2013 at 07:32 AM.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

2. Remove Ads

Did much the same...

My bro-in-law shootin his RRA AR...

I brought my 15-22, 6.8spc & my p22q. I got to shoot his Glock 26 &17

It was a hoot!

20130527_113409.jpg
    JoJoGunn likes this.

Links