This Could Start A World War?

This is a discussion on This Could Start A World War? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This could be ugly. The shocking minutes relating to President Putin’s meeting this past week with US Secretary of State John Kerry reveal the Russian ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: This Could Start A World War?

This could be ugly.

The shocking minutes relating to President Putin’s meeting this past week with US Secretary of State John Kerry reveal the Russian leaders “extreme outrage” over the Obama regimes continued protection of global seed and plant bio-genetic giants Syngenta and Monsanto in the face of a growing “bee apocalypse” that the Kremlin warns “will most certainly” lead to world war.

According to these minutes, released in the Kremlin today by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation (MNRE), Putin was so incensed over the Obama regimes refusal to discuss this grave matter that he refused for three hours to even meet with Kerry, who had traveled to Moscow on a scheduled diplomatic mission, but then relented so as to not cause an even greater rift between these two nations.

At the center of this dispute between Russia and the US, this MNRE report says, is the “undisputed evidence” that a class of neuro-active insecticides chemically related to nicotine, known as neonicotinoids, are destroying our planets bee population, and which if left unchecked could destroy our world’s ability to grow enough food to feed its population.

Russia Warns Obama: Monsanto | The Top Information Post
    Jeanlouise and Sig 210 like this.
    "Do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times.” - Gabe Suarez

Administrator
    This has nothing to do with self defense. moved
    shadowwalker likes this.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Senior Moderator
    I've been watching Monsanto for awhile.

As far as I'm concerned, Putin has a valid concern.

Monsanto has a plan to dominate the world's food supply and killing bees as well as engineering foods that will not reproduce, giving them the sole ownership of food seeds. If you don't want to believe it, just look up some of their recent patents.

This whole plan reads like a bad comic book, where EVIL tries to dominate the whole world by manipulating the food.

Obama as well as certain members of Congress are so deep into this that it may be too late unless we find them out and start hanging every one of them.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    After going through their website, I seriously question the accuracy of their reporting. These are conspiracy nuts and "truthers". I do not believe a word. They are also "Zionist Conspiracy" nuts.
    Kilowatt3 likes this.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    After going through their website, I seriously question the accuracy of their reporting. These are conspiracy nuts and "truthers". I do not believe a word. They are also "Zionist Conspiracy" nuts.
    The site is not what I would use as a credible reference. The facts behind it though are legit. Monsanto is one of the biggest problems in this world as well as other companies like them. And obviously the governments of the world that allow them to destroy this planet are culpable aslo.

While folks are hoarding guns and ammo ( have plenty as well) we also have a plan in case of a world SHTF scenario where food is scarce. We started our bee hives a few months ago. I did a thread on it. We have property in two states that are in different regions of the country to bug out to. We also have a greenhouse that has a 60 plant capability right now (hydroponics) and we are expanding that to 100-120 in June. It is set up to run off of solar power.

Global hunger sure as heck can cause for upheavals and possible wars.

BTW: Good luck to the Black hawks tonight!
    Buckeye00 and Phaedrus like this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Pesticides are only a small part of the problem with continuing honeybee population declines.

http://www.usda.gov/documents/ReportHoneyBeeHealth.pdf
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Distinguished Member Array Hodad's Avatar
    START a World War?

I thought we were already involved a World War!!! It's just that the enemies aren't so easily recognized these days!!
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Screw the bees; I'm taking out the power!
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    I'm too old and out of shape to fight another war for Uncle, but I will hold the high ground of my property until my ammo is depleted. Provided they don't take my guns first. If they do, then I will sharpen throwing sticks.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    I've been watching Monsanto for awhile.

As far as I'm concerned, Putin has a valid concern.

Monsanto has a plan to dominate the world's food supply and killing bees as well as engineering foods that will not reproduce, giving them the sole ownership of food seeds. If you don't want to believe it, just look up some of their recent patents.

This whole plan reads like a bad comic book, where EVIL tries to dominate the whole world by manipulating the food.

Obama as well as certain members of Congress are so deep into this that it may be too late unless we find them out and start hanging every one of them.
    I'm not sure that food will be the problem. You can manufacture synthetic garbage that passes for food. I think water and water rights will be the next big problem. We're already seeing where the state of Georgia is trying to change the state line to include part of the Tennessee River so that they can tap into it as a water source for Atlanta. Similar problems are happening in the western states. Meanwhile, what little water is left, we are polluting at ever increasing rates.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Gene83 View Post
    I'm not sure that food will be the problem. You can manufacture synthetic garbage that passes for food. I think water and water rights will be the next big problem. We're already seeing where the state of Georgia is trying to change the state line to include part of the Tennessee River so that they can tap into it as a water source for Atlanta. Similar problems are happening in the western states. Meanwhile, what little water is left, we are polluting at ever increasing rates.
    Many states it is illegal to harvest wain rainwater. When I heard that I was shocked....not really LOL
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”

Quote Originally Posted by commonground View Post
    This could be ugly.

The shocking minutes relating to President Putin’s meeting this past week with US Secretary of State John Kerry reveal the Russian leaders “extreme outrage” over the Obama regimes continued protection of global seed and plant bio-genetic giants Syngenta and Monsanto in the face of a growing “bee apocalypse” that the Kremlin warns “will most certainly” lead to world war.
    Russia Warns Obama: Monsanto | The Top Information Post
    Come on, PEOPLE!!!

This is complete BALONEY!

SOME PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING!!!
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by Kilowatt3 View Post
    Come on, PEOPLE!!!

This is complete BALONEY!

SOME PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING!!!
    Which part? GMO's are IMO dangerous to the enviroment as is a lot of what Monsanto does.
    Badey likes this.

Monsanto is definitely part of the problem.

He or they who control the food supply control the population.

Soylent Green anyone???
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

VIP Member
    I'm 54 and don't have time for the concept of end of the world . When it happens most of the preppers won't make it to the Bug-Out locations ..... People have been talking about the end of the world for many years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links