What Difference Does It Make

This is a discussion on What Difference Does It Make within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I didn't know where to put this but, wanted to share it with the group....

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mike1956

Thread: What Difference Does It Make

I didn't know where to put this but, wanted to share it with the group.
    Attached Files
    "Do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times.” - Gabe Suarez

VIP Member
    Can you post that in a different format? I don't do downloads from unknown sources.
    Badey likes this.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Hats off to those brave former Seals who happened to be in the wrong place at the right time.

As for Hillary... I hope she is removed from any official duties and charged with criminal negligence causing death. This Benghazi scandal sickens me (along with the IRS.. AP... Monsanto... etc) and I can't wait for the lid to completely blow off and people start facing some serious jail time and actual consequences for their despicable actions.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Wishful thinking...
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianSteel View Post
    Hats off to those brave former Seals who happened to be in the wrong place at the right time.

As for Hillary... I hope she is removed from any official duties and charged with criminal negligence causing death. This Benghazi scandal sickens me (along with the IRS.. AP... Monsanto... etc) and I can't wait for the lid to completely blow off and people start facing some serious jail time and actual consequences for their despicable actions.
    Sadly, the opposition is already paving the way for her to be the next POTUS.

Up is down, black is white.

“It would not be impossible to prove with sufficient repetition and a psychological understanding of the people concerned that a square is in fact a circle. They are mere words, and words can be molded until they clothe ideas and disguise.”
    ― Joseph Goebbels

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Can you post that in a different format? I don't do downloads from unknown sources.
    It's not a download. It merely opens a window to a 'pdf' file. As a rule I don't download stuff willy nilly either. It's basically a ship load of Lawyerese and mostly not coherent enough for me to understand. Basically it's a huge Get Out Of Jail Free Card for them and a huge screw everyone else contract.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    It's not a download. It merely opens a window to a 'pdf' file. As a rule I don't download stuff willy nilly either. It's basically a ship load of Lawyerese and mostly not coherent enough for me to understand. Basically it's a huge Get Out Of Jail Free Card for them and a huge screw everyone else contract.
    It goes straight to download on my browser. He sent me a copy back-channel, so I read it.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Yeah well I ain't no rocket scientist when it comes down to 'puter stuff.

I chose to decline the download.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Any references to this pdf? I saw on some sites that numbers of deaths and times have been said to be incorrect.

And it does make a difference. I just want the facts. It is a dishonor to these men if the facts are not correct, whether in this article or if the Administration is lying. Too many folks are trying to get political gain out of this.

If this is true it would be nice to verify it.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Sponsored Links