Boston Bomber acquaintance Todashev killed while in FBI questioning

This is a discussion on Boston Bomber acquaintance Todashev killed while in FBI questioning within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Huffington Post: Ibragim Todashev Unarmed When FBI Agent Shot And Killed Him What is fishy about this to me is how the FBI has changed ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By WHEC724
  • 2 Post By OldVet

Thread: Boston Bomber acquaintance Todashev killed while in FBI questioning

Huffington Post: Ibragim Todashev Unarmed When FBI Agent Shot And Killed Him

What is fishy about this to me is how the FBI has changed its story numerous times. First, he flipped the table and came at the agent with a sword, then it was a knife, but now it's he was unarmed.

The interesting bit from these sources is:

The source, who did not want to be identified, told FOX 25 that last week, an FBI agent from Boston and two Massachusetts State Police troopers were in Orlando to investigate Todashev's possible involvement in an unsolved 2011 triple murder in Waltham, Massachusetts, a Boston suburb.
    Law enforcement officials said Todashev was in the process of confessing to a 2011 triple murder in Waltham, Mass., and was working on writing out the details of the crime when he snapped and turned violent.
    Something tells me someone didn't want to confess to something and the FBI wasn't liking the resistance.

Semi-related and interesting: 2 FBI (HRT) agents die in helicopter mishap during training exercise. Interesting that these agents were part of the Boston investigation as well. I know it's a bit of a stretch but... reminds me of Seal Team 6 being "disappeared" as of late.

eminds me of Seal Team 6 being "disappeared" as of late.
    ????????
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianSteel View Post
    ... reminds me of Seal Team 6 being "disappeared" as of late.
    Yah, they normally post their schedule on facebook.

suntzu, Phaedrus and thephanatik like this.

Hmmmmmm.......IMO, any unarmed man being shot to death requires some type of clear explanation of the facts........good luck.

Off-Topic tangent: Well, Im getting at the fact that after the OBL raid, many many SEALs seemed to die off in strange ways. You had the terrible crash in Aug 2011 that killed 25 SEALs (and was very negligent if not suspicious in my opinion). Then you had the 'suicide' of commander Job W. Price in Dec. 2012. Chris Kyle was also murdered in Texas on Feb. 2013. Also the recent 'parachute training exercise gone wrong' in Arizona that killed one and injured another about a month ago.

I know these guys do a dangerous job and all, and they're damned good at it. These guys jump better than they walk, I find a lot of this suspicious and the timing is kind of strange. Yes, you can call it conspiracy and all but considering the OBL narrative has changed a good few times (and still being disputed by seals that come out like 'Mark Owen'), I have my doubts.

The helicopter crash is the one that still bothers me the most, inexcusable and no one has had to answer or be held responsible for that.

Off-Topic tangent: Well, Im getting at the fact that after the OBL raid, many many SEALs seemed to die off in strange ways. You had the terrible crash in Aug 2011 that killed 25 SEALs (and was very negligent if not suspicious in my opinion). Then you had the 'suicide' of commander Job W. Price in Dec. 2012. Chris Kyle was also murdered in Texas on Feb. 2013. Also the recent 'parachute training exercise gone wrong' in Arizona that killed one and injured another about a month ago.

I know these guys do a dangerous job and all, and they're damned good at it. These guys jump better than they walk, I find a lot of this suspicious and the timing is kind of strange. Yes, you can call it conspiracy and all but considering the OBL narrative has changed a good few times (and still being disputed by seals that come out like 'Mark Owen'), I have my doubts.

The helicopter crash is the one that still bothers me the most, inexcusable and no one has had to answer or be held responsible for that.
    MFF is either safe or very dangerous. Instructors have died during MFF training as well as students. Once MFF qualified there are still injuries and deaths. Do not look into a jump accident as part of a conspiracy. I have seen very experienced jumpers make mistakes. Night jumps can be particulary bad. I had a collsion with another experienced jumper. We collided about 150 feet AGL. I landed fine, he did not. It happens.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

VIP Member

Possible. But that's one HUGE conspiracy theory. It's almost impossible to have a conspiracy involving that many people and moving parts. However, it is pretty obvious that the administration has certainly been up to some dirty business. We can only hope that the whole truth comes out.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Phaedrus and ItalianSteel like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

I came across this article about what happened in Russia Today.

Kill shot? Man linked to Tsarnaev took FBI bullet to top of head (PHOTOS) ? RT News

Apparently, Todashev was shot six times with one of them being a shot to the head. The father has pictures from the autopsy and showed them at the press conference.

Kinda reminds me of this...
    Attached Images

Hmmm, rekkon he yelled " hey y'all, watch this, " before he shot himself 6 times. Stupid redneck.

"MOLON LABE"
    "come and take them"
    King Leonidas of Sparta

Quote Originally Posted by latentcarry View Post
    Hmmm, rekkon he yelled " hey y'all, watch this, " before he shot himself 6 times. Stupid redneck.
    Yo take it easy on us Rednecks huh??
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

I don't know about a conspiracy as to the SEAL's I morn the loss of those great men.

Links