The Yankee Marshal on youtube

This is a discussion on The Yankee Marshal on youtube within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just giving a "Shout Out" in favor of this guy I've been watching on YouTube. Very pro 2nd Amendment gun guy. The Yankee Marshal, if ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By ArmyCop

Thread: The Yankee Marshal on youtube

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar

Just giving a "Shout Out" in favor of this guy I've been watching on YouTube. Very pro 2nd Amendment gun guy. The Yankee Marshal, if you don't watch and just listen he makes a lot of sense but if you actually watch his videos - his subtitles are somewhat saucy to say the least and he is a funny guy, lots of sarcasm.

Don't watch if you love Glocks and get your feelings hurt easy. He does have \ carry Glocks but loves to yank glock lovers around with his humor.
    For God, Family and Country!

I agree... Been watching his videos for quite some time.

I myself am a big fan of his channel. He makes a lot of sense and expresses his viewpoint with a lot of humor. Informative and funny.
    "Life is the best teacher, and her lessons are often learned too late, but when Thunder speaks, we have no choice but to listen."

Wisdom imparted to me by an old, blind Mi'kmaq at ceremony. Unforgettable.

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    Plus one on the YM

Love his channel! I only subscribe to 4 channels on YouTube... Yankee... Kickock45(wish I had a home range like him!)... IraqVeteran8888... and WeaponsEducation. All quality viewing.

I have also been subscribed to Ym for a few yrs now great sarcasm and funny
    A friend will help you move. A real friend will help move the bodies.

I can't stand the guy! He might be a peach of a fella but he rubs me the wrong way and really irritates me. He & Nutnfancy are on my personal ignore list.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

I have viewed a couple of his vids and they were okay IMO. The couple that I did watch left me with the opinion that he feels his opinions are more along the lines of (above all other opinions) on his subject matter, and less along the lines of trying to be informative to his viewers. Seems like a nice enough guy though.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Sponsored Links