Deadly Ambulances in DC

Deadly Ambulances in DC

This is a discussion on Deadly Ambulances in DC within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Some things you can't make up. DC ambulance breaks down while transporting shooting victim to h - DC Breaking Local News Weather Sports FOX 5 ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Jeanlouise
  • 2 Post By manolito

Thread: Deadly Ambulances in DC

VIP Member
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

VIP Member
    Geez...The EPA killed Mr McRae. Way to go EPA.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Distinguished Member
    I can't imagine the fallout from this broken technology. We can place this man and his case directly to the technology forced by the EPA how about the medical items being transported by the trucker who is shut down on HWY 80 because the system doesn't work but is mandated. How about the blood supply being shipped to a bomb site like Boston.

This is nothing more than forcing green technology that doesn't work. Would be interesting to know how many people the presidents decisions have killed during his time in office. Yes I lay this at the feet of the president Republican or Democrat makes no difference. We have a list of Agencies out of control the Justice Department , the IRS, the EPA , Department of Homeland Security and several others like department of energy.

The Government has lost control of its departments because of lack of leadership. I say this because that is who we blame in the private sector the CEO or some times the CFO.
    msgt/ret and Jeanlouise like this.

Crap like this won't happen the day I take over from that morphrodite from Kenya.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links