Deaf Preschooler's OFFICIAL Handsign For Name, Considered Against Anti Gun Rules !

Deaf Preschooler's OFFICIAL Handsign For Name, Considered Against Anti Gun Rules !

This is a discussion on Deaf Preschooler's OFFICIAL Handsign For Name, Considered Against Anti Gun Rules ! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Libtard Anti Gun Mania running through the Libtard education system will make you go crazy.... For this one i suggest you wrap a stocking around ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WHEC724

Thread: Deaf Preschooler's OFFICIAL Handsign For Name, Considered Against Anti Gun Rules !

Libtard Anti Gun Mania running through the Libtard education system will make you go crazy.... For this one i suggest you wrap a stocking around your head, so your brains won't explode when you read what is setting this school's NO TOLERANCE policy.

Grand Island Preschooler Asked to Change the Sign for His Name in School

We are The Borg. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A liberal FB friend of mine. Suggested that the child should comply and the parents should change his name sign. I suggested that being of Eastern European background ... what if you had the name Lipshitz (Common enough name where i grew up) but a school is now telling you to change it , because it sounds like an expletive. I am still awaiting this persons answer, but Liberals have a hard time with logic.

This is an old story. In fact, if you read toward the bottom it gives you a link to another story with a response from the school that no child is being required to change their name or how they sign.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

God help us...

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Mass insanity. I'm glad my kids are grown. I would hate to think about these imbeciles teaching my children.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Political Correctness at it's most ludicrous.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    This is an old story. In fact, if you read toward the bottom it gives you a link to another story with a response from the school that no child is being required to change their name or how they sign.
    Good point. However, it became a news story because some moron in the school system threw a red flag on this. It shocks me how stupid that people can be, and that these idiots seem to tend to gravitate towards education.
    tony1990 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post
    ... what if you had the name Lipshitz (Common enough name where i grew up) but a school is now telling you to change it , because it sounds like an expletive..
    There's a really ugly dog that looks something like a Pekinese with the 's' word in it. Perhaps that breed should be cleaned up as well so the poor PC crowd doesn't step in it...
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

I would be great if the name and picture of the person that started this problem was published all over the internet. Maybe if we put a face and name to all the Morons in our school system they would not be so eager to get their pictures out to their friends.....
    Always Fight Crime - Shoot back until it stops.
    NRA member and supporter.
    A Gun without Ammo is called a door stop.

Sponsored Links