More insanity: TALK about guns... get suspended

More insanity: TALK about guns... get suspended

This is a discussion on More insanity: TALK about guns... get suspended within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This happened back in Dec. but the Father has just decided to come forward in light of the insanity going on. 11 Year Old Suspended, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: More insanity: TALK about guns... get suspended

VIP Member

Thumbs down More insanity: TALK about guns... get suspended

This happened back in Dec. but the Father has just decided to come forward in light of the insanity going on.

11 Year Old Suspended, Family Questioned by Law Enforcement Because the Student TALKED About Guns
    bmcgilvray likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Distinguished Member Array lionround's Avatar
    The kid was suspended for 10 days. That was reduced to 1 day. The family should sue the school board for failure to educate his child. That is their charter and their responsibility. They have failed miserably.

Also, the Deputy that came by the house and wanted to search without a warrant and then "required" the homeowner to fill out a 4 page form before he would leave. I would have sent him packing and refused to fill out anything.
    84160, oldnfat, msgt/ret and 2 others like this.
    I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Jeez... This is next!gun cloud.jpg
    Glock2201 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Glock2201's Avatar
    The problem the school has is that he 11 year old actually sees a solution to stop these BG's from doing these things rather than banning certain guns like our gooberment says we should do.

Distinguished Member
    This federal admin. is the culprit. Too many stupid court decisions have produced a gun phobia mentality. If the Atty. General would enforce the constitution as he is supposed to do we wouldn't be in this situation.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Another case for the courts.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    These incidents have gone far beyond being called stupid. If some deputy refused to leave unless I filled out some form he is going to get very lonely sitting by himself on the porch.
    NONAME762 likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    These incidents have gone far beyond being called stupid. If some deputy refused to leave unless I filled out some form he is going to get very lonely sitting by himself on the porch.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Exactly he would be really lonely and bored on my porch too. Also since when does a bus driver have the authority to return him to school instead of just getting him home safely. Ugh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lionround View Post
    The kid was suspended for 10 days. That was reduced to 1 day. The family should sue the school board for failure to educate his child. That is their charter and their responsibility. They have failed miserably.

Also, the Deputy that came by the house and wanted to search without a warrant and then "required" the homeowner to fill out a 4 page form before he would leave. I would have sent him packing and refused to fill out anything.
    It would be nice when we hear stories like this, it has more information in it. Why can't it start with Deputy JOHN DOE came by my House ( then what he did) and he said the School offical JACK DOE said the bus driver TOM DOE said your son was talking about guns on the school bus. We need to put a name and face to these injustices.
    Always Fight Crime - Shoot back until it stops.
    NRA member and supporter.
    A Gun without Ammo is called a door stop.

Distinguished Member Array lionround's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1990 View Post
    It would be nice when we hear stories like this, it has more information in it. Why can't it start with Deputy JOHN DOE came by my House ( then what he did) and he said the School offical JACK DOE said the bus driver TOM DOE said your son was talking about guns on the school bus. We need to put a name and face to these injustices.
    Sound to me like the DOE family needs a talking to. And maybe give them a copy of the BOR. Just sayin'.
    I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

All this 'stuff' going on in the public schools (and universities for that matter) is designed to brainwash/intimidate America's youth against our firearm heritage (among other things).
    This isn't first and foremost about stupid administrators/policies...it's about indoctrination.
    It should be treated as such.
    The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    This happened back in Dec. but the Father has just decided to come forward in light of the insanity going on.

11 Year Old Suspended, Family Questioned by Law Enforcement Because the Student TALKED About Guns
    If you are the "retired manager of the universe" how about coming back to the job. This world is Really screwed up and the Morons are in charge now....
    Always Fight Crime - Shoot back until it stops.
    NRA member and supporter.
    A Gun without Ammo is called a door stop.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1990 View Post
    If you are the "retired manager of the universe" how about coming back to the job. This world is Really screwed up and the Morons are in charge now....
    I can't come out of retirement, my accountant forbids it.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

I wonder when it will be a punishable offense to THINK about guns...

I wonder if the punishment will be execution by firing squad,.,,,
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links