We're not losing a daughter, we're gaining a mercenary. - Page 2

We're not losing a daughter, we're gaining a mercenary.

This is a discussion on We're not losing a daughter, we're gaining a mercenary. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I had a rather humorous day. We (me, my new man and his parents *gasp*) went to a boat show today. So they meet me ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VIP Member
    I had a rather humorous day. We (me, my new man and his parents *gasp*) went to a boat show today. So they meet me for the first time, and they\'re the happy, huggy folks. Mom hugs me, and then dad hugs me, and dad\'s hand lands right smack on my..... S&W 640. I\'m pretty good at maneuvering hugs so I\'m not \"made,\" but his parents are \"ultra huggy.\" His dad didn\'t say anything or even bat an eye, and Will (my noooo man) says he told his parents I like guns, but did not tell them I carried one...or two....

So we\'re at the boat show, and everybody wants to walk in one of these big house boats. The problem is, when you walk up the ladder and are ready to get into the boat, they make you take your shoes off so you\'re not scuffing the shiny new interior. There\'s no way I\'m removing my zipper boot and risking Ankle Buddy (Colt Cobra) being exposed to the world, or having the holster slide down my skinny ankle. So I decide I\'m going to inspect the cool yellow speed boat \"over there\" instead, and make my way back down the steps. Whew!

And then when his parents leave, dad makes sure his hand lands right smack on the 640 again.

Grabby, hmm? Tell him it\'s part of your colostomy bag....and you think he got some on him.

Either that or tell him you would be glad to help him get a colostomy bag...it\'s his choice.:D

I hate touchy feely people...(shudder,shudder)

yeah i hate touchy feely people too, that is, unless they are of the opposite sex.

:D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links