Nerf war....

Nerf war....

This is a discussion on Nerf war.... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Ok, the kids and I just had an all out nerf war in the house. Little man was left crying, because baby girl put the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Nerf war....

Nerf war....

Ok, the kids and I just had an all out nerf war in the house. Little man was left crying, because baby girl put the smack down on him after he put a well placed fore head shot on her....Just so everyone knows no animals were hurt, the wife went crazy because of the mess and I am sitting here LMAO at the whole situation...
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Heh, nice. Tell him you'll get him one of those double-barreled nerf guns, so next time he can fire two warning shots at the ceiling before she gets too close.
    Brad426 and Jeanlouise like this.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell97 View Post
    Heh, nice. Tell him you'll get him one of those double-barreled nerf guns, so next time he can fire two warning shots at the ceiling before she gets too close.
    That is before they get banned from selling them.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell97 View Post
    He had his 6 shooter, the first hit the mark. The next 5 missed thats when she got him..

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

I am with you HB, My son and I were sighting in his (nerf, obviously) sniper rifle on the kitchen table, using the fridge and his artwork from school as targets before mom put the kaybausch on that! I do believe that my next gun will be a nerf gun and a few hundred rounds of ammo as both my boys are packing but I will be screwed when they figure out I am unarmed!
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon10125 View Post
    I am with you HB, My son and I were sighting in his (nerf, obviously) sniper rifle on the kitchen table, using the fridge and his artwork from school as targets before mom put the kaybausch on that! I do believe that my next gun will be a nerf gun and a few hundred rounds of ammo as both my boys are packing but I will be screwed when they figure out I am unarmed!
    A pair of safety glasses and let the carnage begin...The wife got shot in the cross fire, should of seen her face LOL....Not bad force on force training for a sunday afternoon....

VIP Member
    Ahhhh...fond memories of Nerf Wars. Maybe you can get a Reality show out of it.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Ahhhh...fond memories of Nerf Wars. Maybe you can get a Reality show out of it.
    Top shot: Nerf all stars....

Get this for some revenge.

and of course a ANKLE Backup Gun LOL Right here
    Glock 20sf, Glock 19 gen4, Glock 26 gen3, Colt 1911 Series 80

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    A pair of safety glasses and let the carnage begin...The wife got shot in the cross fire, should of seen her face LOL....Not bad force on force training for a sunday afternoon....
    Good call, didnt even think about that. Some of them do have a little zip on em!
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

I just hope this doesn't rekindle the whole Nerf Caliber Wars again. You know, suction cup versus non-suction cup tips.
    blitzburgh and Lish like this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

Nerf guns and water guns...the best way to bond with your kids! Wish mine were small again! (Lot safer than BB gun wars!)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    I just hope this doesn't rekindle the whole Nerf Caliber Wars again. You know, suction cup versus non-suction cup tips.
    The suction cup tips make some cool noises when hitting the fore head ..Its great, the non can hurt, but its part of the game. We were using both....For the record I like the non...

The last great Nerf war we had recently I got in trouble! :( It was outside at least, but I'd been hiding behind the car, once I ran out from behind it I climbed on the hood of the full size van then over the windshield and laid down on the roof, trying to shoot the kiddies down from above. My husband wasn't even a little bit amused...

Sounds like a great time!
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links