Kids

This is a discussion on Kids within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So, it was Daddy/daughter day today in the Calvito house, and we decided to check out the LGS in our never ending quest for some ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By maxwell97
  • 1 Post By Hoplyte
  • 1 Post By atctimmy
  • 2 Post By Calvito
  • 1 Post By Calvito

Thread: Kids

Kids

So, it was Daddy/daughter day today in the Calvito house, and we decided to check out the LGS in our never ending quest for some M&P magazines (Daddy can only take so much Dora and Boots). Alas, there were none to be found. As I'm standing at the counter commiserating with the sales guy about the lack of everything, little Calvito decided it was time to play poke Daddy in the belly button (one of her favorite games) and jerked the bottom of my T-shirt up. Man, I didn't think I could still move that fast! I think I turned 3 shades of red, but the sales guy either didn't notice or didn't care. I think I need to work a little more on my shirt tail retention techniques.

2. Remove Ads

It seems kids and dignity are not 100% compatible.
    357and40 likes this.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

I have come to realize that if little people aren't embarrassed by shoving their finger up their nose or grabbing themselves and doing the pee- pee dance in public, they are not above embarrassing their parents in public. Never a dull moment when you have children, God love 'em.
    pittypat21 likes this.

VIP Member
    Licensed concealed carry is legal you know. Just fix your shirt and relax, it'll happen another hundred times over the next 20 years.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    Licensed concealed carry is legal you know. Just fix your shirt and relax, it'll happen another hundred times over the next 20 years.
    You are correct sir. I was even in friendly territory. It was just the temporary shock of her ripping it up on the strong side that got me. No big deal, I just thought y'all might get a kick out of my embarrassment.
    atctimmy and JoJoGunn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell97 View Post
    It seems kids and dignity are not 100% compatible.
    Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplyte View Post
    I have come to realize that if little people aren't embarrassed by shoving their finger up their nose or grabbing themselves and doing the pee- pee dance in public, they are not above embarrassing their parents in public. Never a dull moment when you have children, God love 'em.
    Never a dull moment is right. Nothing like hearing "Daddy, I have poopies" while you're standing in line to buy ammo.
    JoJoGunn likes this.

Lol.

Or they go to hug you and bang their head on it.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Well, frankly at the LGS around here, I bet they would be more surprised if you were NOT carrying than if you were.

Links