Battlestar Galactica Actress Tweets About Gun Safety, Loses Half Her Twitter Follower

This is a discussion on Battlestar Galactica Actress Tweets About Gun Safety, Loses Half Her Twitter Follower within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; OOPS! My Comments: Did I say OOPS already - down about 100,000 Twriter drones..................... Battlestar Galactica Actress Tweets About Gun Safety, Loses Half Her Twitter ...

Thread: Battlestar Galactica Actress Tweets About Gun Safety, Loses Half Her Twitter Follower

I'm the guy next door that is polite, but does not tell you crap.

Battlestar Galactica Actress Tweets About Gun Safety, Loses Half Her Twitter Follower

OOPS!

My Comments: Did I say OOPS already - down about 100,000 Twriter drones.....................

Battlestar Galactica Actress Tweets About Gun Safety, Loses Half Her Twitter Followers: UPDATED - Hit & Run : Reason.com

2. Remove Ads

UPDATE: Looks like Sackhoff was kidding when she said she lost half her followers. Twitter stats show she didn't take a net hit. She's actually up a few followers today. A Sackhoff fan emails to say "Katee jokes a lot."
    Our current plan for Universal Iron Lung coverage, just sayin'.
    Wisest. Retirement. Plan. Ever.
    Good thing the March of Dimes worked. How, why?

Alternately, for those with a tool shed, ideas, or creative loved ones to tell..

Links