Good, Bad, and a Little Ugly

This is a discussion on Good, Bad, and a Little Ugly within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Two of the guns reportedly stolen from a North Little Rock man's truck Sunday night have been recovered. Little Rock Police Dept. Sgt. Cassandra Davis ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By chief8991
  • 1 Post By Hatrix
  • 1 Post By Calvito

Thread: Good, Bad, and a Little Ugly

Good, Bad, and a Little Ugly

Two of the guns reportedly stolen from a North Little Rock man's truck Sunday night have been recovered.

Little Rock Police Dept. Sgt. Cassandra Davis said they were found in Boyle Park on Tuesday. It is not known how the guns ended up in the park or where the other guns may be.

The gun owner said about $10,000 worth of guns were stolen out of his unlocked truck between Sunday night and Monday morning.

Uno: If you've got $10,000 worth of guns... in your truck(!), you either own a lot of guns, or a few really nice ones.
    Two: Why people leave their doors unlocked amazes me.
    C: Leaving your doors unlocked with guns in the vehicle? That guy deserves to lose a man card....
    Something witty

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Something stinks with that story. He put 10,000 dollars worth of guns in his truck and left it unlocked? ok.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Quote Originally Posted by Exacto View Post
    Something stinks with that story. He put 10,000 dollars worth of guns in his truck and left it unlocked? ok.
    Hillbilly Land, man.... it's Hillbilly Land.... *shakes head in disappointment*
    Something witty

Moved to Off-Topic. Nothing here about self-defense.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exacto View Post
    Just because he can afford 10 grands worth of guns doesn't mean he's intelligent or responsible enough to own even ONE GUN!!!!!!!

My truck is always locked. Doesn't matter if it's right outside my front door or down the street.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Ummm yea.. Insurance Company... ya see.. someone stole the 6 brand new Tavor's and an old Lorcin .380 out of my unlocked car last night and all they were able to recover was the .380. Can you replace those rifles for me A.S.A.P?
    Calvito likes this.

Sounds like he was trying to document his "tragic boating accident" for when the gub-mint comes a knockin.
    onacoma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    My truck is always locked. Doesn't matter if it's right outside my front door or down the street.
    Or if it has anything at all in it. My car is locked while setting in the locked garage. Its just a good habit. Gone are the days of leaving keys in the visor.

Quote Originally Posted by MarksmanCentral View Post
    Or if it has anything at all in it. My car is locked while setting in the locked garage. Its just a good habit. Gone are the days of leaving keys in the visor.
    I lock my doors always. If there's nothing in the car but 1/8 tank of gas, and floormats... it's locked. The guy that parks next to me at work leaves his windows down and keys in the ignition. Crazy.
    Something witty

Links