How You Know You're Shopping in Texas

This is a discussion on How You Know You're Shopping in Texas within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Did a search and didn't find this so.......

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Boomer928

Thread: How You Know You're Shopping in Texas

How You Know You're Shopping in Texas

Did a search and didn't find this so....

goldshellback likes this.
    The three most important components of stopping power are: bullet placement, bullet placement, bullet placement.
    -Evan Marshall

2. Remove Ads

I seen this vid before. I gotta wonder what was in that decanter Bourbon or Scotch?
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Distinguished Member Array Jaeger's Avatar
    St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    Can't say the flavor, but from the shade of the juice I'd say it's cheap stuff...

I don't drink me no cheap, yellow whisky (don't care for rye too much). It's either new, white lightening made in the hills out back (I know some "professionals"), or store bought and barrel aged...

Which makes me think I'll start a whisky thread...or two!

HA!
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

You're too late Yager Some of the old hands here started a Whiskey thread a couple days ago!! Like you I partake of White Lightenin' from time to time. First time I ever drank some was nigh on 18 years ago. It was given to me by the maker (I think). We were drinking it mixed with cherry Kool Aid while I was at a Mountain Man Rendezvous near my house. I put what I was given in a WWII steel GI canteen. The first time I shared sum w/a pal we measured out 1 teaspoon each into coffee cups then filled with coffee. Two cups later we both had a serious buzz going!!

I wish I still had a 'source' for this magic brew. Chances are it would be far cheaper than the $40 I had to shell out for a 1 Liter bottle that I bought 3 months ago after driving 30 miles on a Saturday afternoon.

But unlike you Yager I drink the cheapest boooze I can find since I just plain ain't made of money. Unfortunately that's a real tuff prospect these days in WA state since June 6th 2012 when the state lost it's boooze monopoly to Costco. Just the same if I could afford it I would be a Costco member just so I could get my boooze cheaper. A bottle of el cheapo Yodka runs about $10-12 there but it's nigh on impossible to find cheap boooze anywhere w/o driving all the way to IDAHO!!!!!!!!!

Oh well...Rant Off Your Mileage May Vary
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links