I have never shot a pistol/handgun, so I got my first thrill from an AirGun w/ BB's

This is a discussion on I have never shot a pistol/handgun, so I got my first thrill from an AirGun w/ BB's within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; And holy wow, did I have fun...I don't think it would even kill a fly, but I had a serious adrenaline rush of excitement from ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Spalt
  • 2 Post By goldshellback

Thread: I have never shot a pistol/handgun, so I got my first thrill from an AirGun w/ BB's

I have never shot a pistol/handgun, so I got my first thrill from an AirGun w/ BB's

And holy wow, did I have fun...I don't think it would even kill a fly, but I had a serious adrenaline rush of excitement from acting silly with my boyfriend and pretending to be all sorts of roles...it was fun :)

2. Remove Ads

BB guns remain an inexpensive practice aid. However, you must treat real firearms completely different from toys. Because BB guns are replicas of the real thing, I would clown around with a squirt gun only and never in a situation where it could be taken for the real McCoy.

Growing up, the boys all played "army", but those days are gone for a variety of reasons.
    NONAME762 likes this.

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan; by way of St. Mayberry, GA
    Airsoft 'play' is only a 'gateway' drug...... it leads to more expensive and 'dangerous' habits, like paintball.

Have fun!
    iguanadon and NONAME762 like this.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

The most important this is to be safe at it. Just wait till you get to shoot a real gun. Then the real addiction will set in. And beware there is no known cure as of yet. It just gets worse and you want buy buy buy. Have fun and stay safe.

Cool

OP I know da feeling I shot my first ever Airsoft about 3 years ago at a local gun show. These guys had a tent setup outside the show. For $20 you could shoot a Full Auto Airsoft gun. I think I chose a machine pistol. It was a hoot!!!!! I thought it was kinda a gyp for 20 bucks of my moola but it was still fun as all get out!!!

They only had 5 different models and not a single gun I particularly liked otherwise I might have NOT got out of there so cheap Before I go to meet my Maker I gotta shoot a full auto Belt Fed. Just once would be OK.

For Bragging Rights you understand
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

John 3:16 Gettin' Old ain't for Sissies.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    ... Before I go to meet my Maker I gotta shoot a full auto Belt Fed. Just once would be OK.

For Bragging Rights you understand
    Yes, yes you do. I've had the privilege of running an M2 several times during PACRIM REFTRA, as well as a 20MM. It is a god-like feeling.

Links