Young Guns TV

Young Guns TV

This is a discussion on Young Guns TV within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; There are a ton of video bloggers out there that are focused around Guns and Self Defense. It appears that a bunch of them have ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SayVandelay

Thread: Young Guns TV

Young Guns TV

There are a ton of video bloggers out there that are focused around Guns and Self Defense. It appears that a bunch of them have joined forces for a one stop website that has some of what I personally think are some of the better young video bloggers. I have learned a lot in regards of reviews, techniques, and training options from some of them. Now that they are all in one place, it is likley going to be my go to site for gun videos.

Young Guns TV | Premiere Online Programming for Things that Go Boom

Have you checked it out or the video blogs of any of these people? What are your impressions of sites like this?

I follow and like most of the contributors on YouTube. As long as it stays TNP free and they don't clutter up the site. A lot of sites like that get pretty scattered
    MJClark likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SayVandelay View Post
    I follow and like most of the contributors on YouTube. As long as it stays TNP free and they don't clutter up the site. A lot of sites like that get pretty scattered
    I'll have to give them a look see. I am a serious YouTuber. Gun vids, old movies, dang near everthang is on YT.

Say there Vandelay are you an old closeted Jerry Seinfeld Fan?!?!? Kosmo Kramer and Newman..

Question: What does 'TNP' refer to?
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Just checked out the site. Looks some petty good stuff. Thanks for posting.

Links