Boooze...Prices For 1 Liter, 750ml, 250ml For Cheapest Brands...:D

Boooze...Prices For 1 Liter, 750ml, 250ml For Cheapest Brands...:D

This is a discussion on Boooze...Prices For 1 Liter, 750ml, 250ml For Cheapest Brands...:D within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; As the main title implies I'm looking for what the Bargain Basement Crowd here has to shell out for Spirits or Beer whether it's a ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By PEF

Thread: Boooze...Prices For 1 Liter, 750ml, 250ml For Cheapest Brands...:D

Cool Boooze...Prices For 1 Liter, 750ml, 250ml For Cheapest Brands...:D

As the main title implies I'm looking for what the Bargain Basement Crowd here has to shell out for Spirits or Beer whether it's a Micro Brew or national beer like Beck's, Heineken, Rainier, Olympia, Miller, PBR, Rolling Rock or any of the other popular brands.

I'm asking the same question for bargain priced Spirits whether it's Shine, Whiskey, Yodka, Brandy, Jagermeilter (green bottle, tastes like black licorice, yummy as all get out!!)

I would also like to know who's got reasonably priced as in not taxed prohibitively as it is in WA state (24%) and what state y'all reside. My nephew likes to brag about the cheap money he pays for top line brands over in IDAHO, the cheeky young whipper snapper

I'm not much for wine of any type. I'd prefer to keep the thread about Spirits and Beer.

Gracia Amigo's
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

VIP Member
    The last time I drank Jagermiester was Friday, October 23, 1998. I am quite sure I will never drink it again.

I pretty much just drink beer anymore, and not much. Stuff like Hoegaarden and Stella, not ales. Probably 10 bucks or so a six pack? I don't know, my wife buys all the groceries. I also drink Miller Genuine Draft, which is probably 8 bucks or so?

I found this site: What's better than beer? CHEAP BEER! - SaveOnBrew

When I was in college I do remember distinctly that the 30 packs of Stroh's were $11.99. Apparently the price of beer has gone the way of the price of .22 ammo.
    OldVet and Brad426 like this.
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    In my area of SE Florida a case of Bud is $17, 1.75 bottle of Jim Beam $22, 1.75 Sky Vodka $25. Beers like Becks is about $22 a case and Stella is about $24
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

VIP Member
    Being retired military I purchase almost all of my drinking stock from the Class 6 store, this avoids the sales tax and the inflated prices of the state run ABC stores. I favor Miller Light but love to try the craft beers and do brew my own in the cooler months. Also being of Scottish ancestry I do enjoy a good single malt on occasion plus having spent some time in Kentucky a nice Bourbon or some of the brewed in the woods and bottled in the barn is quite nice. Wine I really have no clue about but one time in Sicily at a little local restaurant the waiter asked if we would like wine, our self appointed connoisseur on the crew asked well just what kinds do you have. The waiter’s response was red and white so we just ordered a bottle of red, I think it was about 400 lire, less than a dollar and did not even have a label on the bottle but tasted quite well. I do remember back in the 1970s there was a local beer around Travis called Brown Derby; a whole $4 a case of 24 and that was grossly overpriced.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    My most recent fifth bottle of Jim Beam Black was $13 at the base. That I can live with.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    My most recent fifth bottle of Jim Beam Black was $13 at the base. That I can live with.
    We have a Coast Guard exchange within ten miles of my house but they are not allowed to sell at the class 6 store prices, claims the county thinks it would have a negative impact on the surrounding liquor stores and must sell at normal local retail.. Not worth driving twenty miles to save a $1.32.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Links