BAD: GG brought a knife to a gunfight he should've stayed out of...

This is a discussion on BAD: GG brought a knife to a gunfight he should've stayed out of... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Pa. shopper is killed while chasing bank robber - Toshiba "The guy pulled the gun on Vinnie right outside the store, and Vinnie didn't stop. ...

Thread: BAD: GG brought a knife to a gunfight he should've stayed out of...

Pa. shopper is killed while chasing bank robber - Toshiba

"The guy pulled the gun on Vinnie right outside the store, and Vinnie didn't stop. He just kept going and I followed right behind him," Cameron said. The robber started driving away while Kelley jumped into the car and grabbed for a knife he kept on his belt.
    Chasing a bank robber and confronting him with nothing more than good intentions is a BAD idea.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

This happened in my neck of the woods. Very sad. I'm not sure why he chased the BG...
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Jumping into a car with bank robbers wouldn't be wise even if you are carrying a firearm.

Links