Violent crime may be down... But...

This is a discussion on Violent crime may be down... But... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ....It seems to me that what there is, is more violent, sicker, more heinous... Case in point: http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/9...l?device=phone Possible that they have caught this recidivist ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By welder516
  • 1 Post By NONAME762

Thread: Violent crime may be down... But...

....It seems to me that what there is, is more violent, sicker, more heinous...

Case in point: http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/9...l?device=phone

Possible that they have caught this recidivist perp... But until they know for certain, the neighborhood is on edge...

Hopefully, DNA evidence will put this scum back in the hole...

And, please, if you've got elderly family or neighbors, talk to them about security, offer to train them to use a firearm...

Don't let this stuff happen to folks you know.

Yeah, I got tapatalk, too. So what?
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    Yay one's a sicko alright. I hope they catch/caught the guy. I bet he begs to not have a jury trial.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

VIP Member
    I say the death penalty or cut his junk off with a long jail term . Give him the choice. That way he feels like he is part of the solution. IMHO I hope i don't sound too harsh.
    NONAME762 likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Quote Originally Posted by welder516 View Post
    I say the death penalty or cut his junk off with a long jail term . Give him the choice. That way he feels like he is part of the solution. IMHO I hope i don't sound too harsh.
    My first thought after he's found guilty is take him outside and shoot him or hang him but some might think that's too severe.
    welder516 likes this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Links