"Knock out King" thugs go free, harass victom, and then shot dead during break in.

"Knock out King" thugs go free, harass victom, and then shot dead during break in.

This is a discussion on "Knock out King" thugs go free, harass victom, and then shot dead during break in. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; i found these three related stories and found them interesting. crime does not pay, karma bites thug in the behind. not sure if the this ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: "Knock out King" thugs go free, harass victom, and then shot dead during break in.

Distinguished Member Array technomonster's Avatar

Thumbs up "Knock out King" thugs go free, harass victom, and then shot dead during break in.

i found these three related stories and found them interesting. crime does not pay, karma bites thug in the behind.

not sure if the this belongs in the news thread since it`s not brand new and is only some what about self defense, so i`ll post it here.

St. Louis 'knockout game' victim enraged that suspects walked free : News

Matthew Quain harassed by 'Knockout Game' attackers after charges were dropped | ksdk.com

Teen killed by St. Louis homeowner had been charged in 'knockout game' attack : News

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/02/...glary-attempt/
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

The thug got what he deserved.
    "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

I think this has been posted before, but still love that Karma came around to the thug.

You reap what you sow. Always.
    NONAME762 likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

When people choose a violent lifestyle, they shouldn't be surprised when they meet a violent end.

VIP Member
    Little creep got what he deserved. I'm glad he's gone before he got the chance to kill some innocent person just walking down the street. You know that was going to happen before long.
    NONAME762 likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

As young as they were they had no fear of adults, the law, or the consequences of their actions. I doubt their buddies will learn the lesson that cost this lil' "TKO"-wannabe is life.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    On Friday, police say Murphy and Michael Bryant III, 17, were trying to break into a home in the 3700 block of Tennessee Avenue. The homeowner, 33, fatally shot Murphy in what police are calling a justified killing.

Bryant, however, has been charged with second-degree murder and attempted burglary. Even though Bryant didn’t kill Murphy, Missouri law allows him to be charged because Murphy’s death occurred during the commission of a felony in which Bryant is a suspect.
    Home owner geeks perp, and his accomplice gets charged with his murder! Is this a great State, or what! I love Missouri!

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    Awesome! That made my day.

I guess "the knockout game" is trumped by "the shooting center mass game."

What a sad waste of human life. Hopefully his little gang gets the message and turns around.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

Too bad the whole "TKO Clan" weren't in on the robbery... they could all be charged with homicide in the death of the one...

It certainly is poetic justice that karma came back in the perps lifetime... maybe he'll come back as a male praying mantis...
    msgt/ret and NONAME762 like this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Home owner geeks perp, and his accomplice gets charged with his murder! Is this a great State, or what! I love Missouri!
    When I read the 4 articles referring to the poor man who got beat up and knocked out I read the first 2 first and the 4th story next. I read the article of the thug who got away getting blown away by the homeowner last. As a kid I always saved the best for last so I could savor the flavor.

As OldVet said so simply and succinctly Karma can be a real ***** when it comes back to haunt you. I haven't heard of these knockout games here in my area and I've got a middle school just barely a mile from my place. But if the day ever comes that 5 or 6 young people try that on me they might just learn the HARD WAY to leave cranky old limping gray haired men the Hell alone. At least Matt Quain can rest a little easier knowing that one of his attackers will never again hurt anyone else.

HUA
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Distinguished Member Array technomonster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    would you happen to know what laws like this is called and which states have provisions like this?
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

Looks like the king got dethroned...for good.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Attacks such as these clearly show that we don't have a gun problem, we have a people problem, and that a gun is the best means of self protection. We also know that our present court system is of little help in removing animals such as these kids off the streets.

The flawed court system. My car was stolen by two teens and destroyed several years ago, the two individuals were caught and charged with grand theft auto and released pending trial. Six months later they were brought to trial, a joke, they agreed to plead guilty to lesser charges, criminal mischief and destruction of private property and placed on one year of supervised probation by the court. No restitution or jail even though they profited on the sale of many accessories, tires/rims, stereo/GPS system, removed from my vehicle. One of the two individuals was later charge with a home burglary while on the one year probation, but he still walks the streets.

Yes, we have a people problem and the majority of our local, state and federal representatives are part of the problem.
    StormRhydr likes this.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links