Manufacture tax

Manufacture tax

This is a discussion on Manufacture tax within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My son bought some stuff a Cabela's and on the sales slip there was a line on manufacture tax well after some checking on the ...

Thread: Manufacture tax

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar

Manufacture tax

My son bought some stuff a Cabela's and on the sales slip there was a line on manufacture tax well after some checking on the IRS web sight and believe was sec 510 it shows what can be taxed and how it works out be a double tax and some it is interesting like fishing poles arrow tips and use vaccine, has been in effect since Jan. 1 2012. Some say this is part of Obama care I have not finished read everything yet but thought some of you might like to take a look.

VIP Member
    Interesting. I bet we're all in for some little surprises in the next year or two.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

In WA state the likker tax is 24.5% for spirits. Years ago an extra tax was added to beer in an effort to fight the War on Drugs. We've all seen how successful that was. Then add 9.0 to 9.5% for regular state sales tax.

Who wants to buy me a beer?
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links