Idiots

This is a discussion on Idiots within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Was sent this by my buddy...I'll bet it came from a LGS. Idiots.JPG...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WHEC724

Thread: Idiots

Idiots

Was sent this by my buddy...I'll bet it came from a LGS.

Idiots.JPG

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    It looks like your buddy is friends with another member here:

Funny Sign at a Gun Store
    sealteam20001 likes this.

SORRY ABOUT THAT....Missed the original.

Please close this thread!

Thanks, WHEC!

Nice!!! I saw one one time that read. Out of respect to yourself and others upon entering this establishment remove your hood and pull your pants up. LOL I like the idiot sign. Might have to get that one for my mancave.

Quote Originally Posted by sixgun View Post
    Nice!!! I saw one one time that read. Out of respect to yourself and others upon entering this establishment remove your hood and pull your pants up. LOL I like the idiot sign. Might have to get that one for my mancave.
    We used to have a bowling alley around here that had a sign of prohibited acts. Things like: Saggy pants, backwards hats, sun glasses (unless for health reasons), bandanas anywhere, pants with holes above the knees. It was kind of a shame they went out of business. It was a no BS place. People took their kids there in the afternoon, and the typical bowler crowd in the evening. I've seen people get kicked out of there for talking rude to an elderly person once. If only that was the standard everywhere.
    Something witty

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    yes sir chief. I remember many places like your blowing alley.no shoes, no shirt, no service.. etc. man now days I see people with blue, yellow an green hair with pants down to who knows where. talking like drunkin sailors in public. and people look away?? if I did any of that stuff growing up my dad an mother would have come unglued,,! make me ???????? where the world is headed. REALY ?? is that freedom ?

VIP Member
    Great sign!

There are quite a few establishments around here that have signs that require a minimun standard of dress. Thank goodness.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Links