Another NFL'er get arrested: knocks man out cold

This is a discussion on Another NFL'er get arrested: knocks man out cold within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Report: Ryan Mathews allegedly involved in bar*fight | SI Wire What is up with the NFL? And folks think they should ban fighting in hockey! ...

Thread: Another NFL'er get arrested: knocks man out cold

Report: Ryan Mathews allegedly involved in bar*fight | SI Wire

What is up with the NFL?

And folks think they should ban fighting in hockey! I think it gives them an outlet LOL...How many hockey players get in trouble?

Now, this is Boston Bruin hockey ! - YouTube
    (good music too LOL)
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

VIP Member
    A recent update from the same link:

"Update: 11:00 a.m.

U-T San Diego is reporting that Mathews was not arrested. Sgt. Robin Rose of the San Diego Police Department refuted the Examiner’s report that Mathews was taken in after a bar fight Sunday evening.

“We can say that he was definitely not arrested by SDPD,” Rose said, “but there might have been a separate arrest that lead to that (report). … It was not Ryan Mathews.”"
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    A recent update from the same link:

"Update: 11:00 a.m.

U-T San Diego is reporting that Mathews was not arrested. Sgt. Robin Rose of the San Diego Police Department refuted the Examiner’s report that Mathews was taken in after a bar fight Sunday evening.

“We can say that he was definitely not arrested by SDPD,” Rose said, “but there might have been a separate arrest that lead to that (report). … It was not Ryan Mathews.”"
    My bad, I did not notice the source that SI used the Examiner. No hit on the Examiner, I just don't usually use them as a source. I thought the articel was by Sports Illustrated. If I knew it was from the Examiner I would have dug more.

Dang...hate when I post something that is wrong!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...s-not-arrested
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Sponsored Links