Please don't raise your kids like this! :)

This is a discussion on Please don't raise your kids like this! :) within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The guy that wrote this on youtube is listed as being 20 years old in his profile. He isn't old enough to buy a handgun, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please don't raise your kids like this! :)

The guy that wrote this on youtube is listed as being 20 years old in his profile. He isn't old enough to buy a handgun, can he still teach a CCW class?

I don't understand what you guys are finding so wrong with them, kids having fun, safely.. As myself being an avid gun collector and concealed carry permit instructor, I have heard of a lot worse, had you rather them be in the streets shooting one another? Get a grip

2. Remove Ads

the sad thing is, is that while they are trying to act all bad like black gangsters in "da hood" listening to Coolio they are giving American Gun Laws a bad name and face to the rest of the world. Also, Idiots like these make accidents happen that give fodder to liberal bleeding hearts who want to hug bunnies. I can't do anything but just shake my head and rip the head off of anyone I see doing this at a gun range

Distinguished Member Array dimmak's Avatar
    This is certainly not about race (if it were, remember these "boys" are all white)....

Here is the comment I posted on you tube:

"I am sickened by the actions of these pathetic morons. My 8 yr old son pointed out many different things they were doing unsafely. We can only hope that they never injure or kill an innocent person through lack of simple understanding or application of fiream safety. Guns are not toys and only children treat them as if they were."
    "Ray Nagin is a colossal disappointment" - NRA/ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox.

"...be water, my friend."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links